PDA

View Full Version : Hanna sizing ....120 vs 130 for Ashton ....

iluvmy2boys
01-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Ashton currently has 4 prs of long johns in 120 - they fit great with little to no room for growth. I'm thinking if I order him some short johns (or anything else for that matter) that I need 130s ... what is the size range for 120 vs 130?

As far as Holden - he still fits well into 90s with plenty of room to grow but his zippers seem like they have little room for growth - for short johns, should I get 100s or would he swim in them?

steph2003
01-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Jenn -
are you allowed back on the Hanna site? :) wanted to add my DH is a computer techy, I can ask him if there is a way to get that site "unblocked" on your home computer. Course I don't want to get ya in trouble either!

there is always the public library & internet terminals there...hee, hee

iluvmy2boys
01-12-2005, 09:09 AM
LOL Steph ... I'm probably just gonna place a mail order when I get my catalog or someone told me about something called "prepaid" credit cards and if I can find out about those I might be able to place a phone order.

I think he's blocked our whole home network because you can't get to the site from any of our computers LOL

macassi
01-12-2005, 04:13 PM
I would go ahead and order both the bigger short johns. My boys were both able to wear a size bigger in short johns last summer since they didn't have sleeve length/leg length issue. I think it's the one item you truly can size up on in Hanna. In fact, the size 100 short johns look small on Brendan, but he can still wear the 100 long johns. Go figure.