PDA

View Full Version : I need a code!!

AvasMama
01-12-2005, 11:06 AM
It's about time for a new Hanna code to surface, isn't it?? I have $200 worth of stuff in my cart and could use one right about now.

I am thinking I should probably split up my order and buy the sale stuff now and wait for a code to get the new things.

Robyn & Ava

zuzu
01-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I hear you!! I signed up my mom for a catlog, so, maybe being a new potential customer, she'll get a code. I have my fingers crossed that one will turn up somewhere soon.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

mykidzmom
01-12-2005, 11:51 AM
I too just signed up for a catalog. I've purchased Hanna stuff before, but just on the internet. I've never received a catalog. I should be getting it any day, and will post if there is a code with it! I've got my fingers crossed!! :)

babystarfish
01-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes...where is that code!!! I still get annoyed that with all of the $$$ I spend with Hanna I have yet to receive a code!! However...if I do you all will be the first to know!! Happy Shopping everyone :)

Mommyto3
01-12-2005, 01:21 PM
not my street address. Now, mind you I probably spent well over $2000 with HA last year..always have it shipped to my home address..have never received a code here. BUT, my PO box which I have never had anything shipped to...my catalog that I get there usually has a code!! It is annoying that they don't reward their loyal customers! Anyway, already went to my PO box today..no catalog yet, but I'm on teh east coast so it usually takes longer!

I NEED a code myself, the new stuff is TDF!! I did break down and ordered all the crab baby stuff and the sailboat and mermaid hats...I was too nervous that they would sell out!

parkersmama
01-12-2005, 03:09 PM
A code usually surfaces after the catalogs are mailed. It really annoys me too that they give the codes to new customers and don't reward us faithful customers who spend so much money there! Grrr.

Andrea S
01-12-2005, 06:36 PM
I picked a catalog up today at the store and they said they are being mailed out 1/17 so we will see if anyone gets a code.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

miki
01-12-2005, 06:43 PM
I saw at least one new item that was already sold out in one size earlier this morning (baby playdress set, citron in 70). There must be a ton of people out there that are also loving the new stuff. Don't wait too long if you have your heart set.