PDA

View Full Version : NEVERMIND: How long for Gymbo package?

amazz
01-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok you have officially sucked me into your cult. :) I ordered some gymbo things online and was wondering how long it will take to get them. B/c the website was so slow when I tried to order, I kwpt getting kicked back yo the front page so had to call in my order. I have a confirmation #, but when I try to track my order status it says I don't have any orders pending. I ordered some LE stuff the same day (last Friday) and it's being delivered today. Should I expect mt gymbo stuff soon as well or do they normally take a little longer?

eta:it came today!!
TIA!
Angela
Mama to Kami Allyse (10/10/04)
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

vpalmer
01-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I placed an order the first day of the last sale (Thursday I think) and I received the package yesterday!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

mlewis
01-12-2005, 03:57 PM
They're usually very quick! I always choose cheapest (or free) shipping and it arrives 2-4 business days later.

caheinz
01-12-2005, 05:54 PM
I managed to get an order in last night online (my first online order from them! you folks are a bad influence!), and I just got the shipping notice via email. So, under 24 hours from order to shipping, and that was with a warning on the front page that it might take 2-3 days!

It's possible that an order placed over the phone won't show up on the website, but since I've never placed a phone order, I wouldn't really know!

Sounds like it should be there sometime soon!