PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought Preschoolians shoes?

jacksmomtobe
01-12-2005, 03:48 PM
A Mom at my Mom's group mentioned preschoolians shoes for babies starting to pull up & walk. Has anyone bought them? I would love some feedback since they are about $37 a a pair. They look really cute and seem to be flexible. I've been looking for something with a less slippery sole than robeez. Their webiste is www.preschoolians.com

Thanks for any input!

dules
01-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Yes, do a search on this forum and you'll find TONS of feedback on the shoes.

We have black patent party MJs from the Look Who's Walking line and they are really cute and I think the quality is very good.

Best,
Mary

Emmas Mom
01-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes, we love, love, love their I'm Walking Barefoot line. I have the navy Mary Janes for DD & it's all she wears right now (wintertime & they match everything). :) All she wore before were Robeez but I wanted something with a waterproof sole for wintertime. I liked the MJ's so much I bought them in size 20 & 21 so she has some to grow into. lol

gour0
01-12-2005, 05:34 PM
I love them, but I would not say the sole is less slippery than Robeez. It is rubbery, but not grippy. Ben cannot climb up a plastic tunnel in his. The benefit of this sole over the Robeez is it is waterproof.

stefani
01-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Yes, I bought one pair for DS (the Zip On/Off Car). The customer service is excellent, and the quality of the shoes is very high. I like the fact that it has flexible sole, but sturdier for outside than Robeez & Bobux style. DS has a high instep, it comes with 3 different inserts, so the depth of the shoes can be adjusted. Kiran actually wanted me to put it on the other day, while normally he likes to take shoes off! Yes, it is rather pricey, occasionally they are on sale, or there is a co-op.

Hope that helps.