PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Wildflower Fields

vpalmer
01-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Since I only had one Gymbuck we only bought one outfit today but I love it. Here is Eva in her new Wildflower Fields outfit.

Here is the back view:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19742.jpg
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19743.jpg
After Eva ran around for a while the buckles came loose on the capris and of course it quickly became a game to run away from Mommy while she is trying to re-buckle the capris. As an added bonus, Eva loved the way she "jingled" when the buckle came undone.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19741.jpg
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19740.jpg

ETA: The capris are a size 3 in Kid Girl and the top is a 2T.

As usual, any opinions are welcome.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

karin4
01-13-2005, 08:42 PM
How cute! LOL about the bonus jingling! I've been waiting for pictures, and this is also my favorite outfit from this line. I prefer those kid girl cargos to the pants in baby girl, too. Would you mind sharing Eva's height/weight? Wondering if the 3 would work for us, too.

ETA: never mind on Eva's stats! Just remembered you put them in a post yesterday. Honestly, I don't know where my brain is today.

Phoebe
01-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I was just going to ask the same thing! I'm amazed that she's the same age as my boy, but can wear a 3 in kid girl. Daisy can harldy wear a 3 - and she is 3! Are they loose on Eva?

She looks so cute in her kitchen cage/step stool thing. I've seen that in catalogs for years and thought that would be a good thing to have.

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 18 months

a.k.a. Phoebe :)

lrucci
01-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Veronica,

Eva looks so cute - I esp. like the second one. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm still trying to decide what to get with my lone gymbuck.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

vpalmer
01-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Mary,

The capris have an adjustable waist. They are kind of like the maternity pants that have the button and a piece of elastic that you pull to the desired fit and then button. There are five adjustments and Eva's is set to the third or fourth button, I can't remember which. Also, the pants are capris yet they fit great as pants. I am hoping to get a lot wear out the capris later on as actual capris. :-) Eva is big for her age though. At 26 pounds and 33" tall she is in the 85th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height.

We love the learning tower. I used to cook with Eva on my hip and now it is so nice to actually cook with both hands again! I highly recommend it.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

urbanmama
01-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Veronica-- I just love seeing pictures of Eva. She's just so adorable!!

I *love* her new outfit. I have that shirt and the orange utility cargos on hold for Anneliese. I hope it looks as cute on my 4.5 year old as it does on Eva!

zuzu
01-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Eva is adorable! Thanks for sharing. I have one Gymbuck myself, and am still trying to decide what to get. I have some khaki cargos from J&J that will fit Sarah this spring, so I'll have to see if they match this shirt.

Glad to see Eva enjoys her Learning Tower--ours is a lifesaver! :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

khakismom
01-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Simply adorable, Veronica! I LOVE that outfit on Eva, she looks way too cute and like she is having so much fun with the buckle. Good pick with your lonely GB! :)

vikivoly
01-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Veronica,

Glad to see everything worked out just as you planned. Eva looks so cute in that outfit and she appears to really be enjoying her kitchen these days. :)

stacyleigh
01-14-2005, 12:10 AM
Very cute...Eva is adorable! Hmmm...I was thinking this lines coloring might not work for my little blondie but maybe i am wrong! :)

Kimberly H
01-14-2005, 06:04 AM
That is my absolute favorite outfit from the line and Eva looks precious in it!

Mia and Eva have nearly the same stats though Mia is older, but they must be built differently. Mia's heavier by about 3lbs and she has no hiney and her waist is tiny so the 2T's are *just* starting to fit as bottoms, but we can do BG 3T or KG 3 tops, which I LOVE because you can pick the cutest things from each line! Mia's ribcage is huge - I'm afraid she'll be in a 40A bra someday...

I'm afraid when Mia's out of diapers we'll be back in 18/24 because the diaper is the only thing holding up her pants half the time!!

lmladuke
01-14-2005, 07:04 AM
That outfit is really sweet!!!! She looks wonderful in it!

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5/.png

vpalmer
01-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Kimberly,

Eva too is just now beginning to fit in 2T bottoms. Her 18-24 month
bottoms fit her great in the waist but are beginning to be a little too short. The 2T's are a little loose in the waist but they work. The length varies from piece to piece.

I ordered the 3 as a total experiment. They actually fit BETTER that 2T due to the following reasons:
1) They are a 3 and are not intended for diapers so they are cut fairly slim.
2) They have an adjustable waist and I can make the waist even smaller than a 2T.
3) They are capris so the length is quite short.

I say if you like them you at least try them on Mia. You might find that they fit Mia as well. :-)

I am LOL about the 40A bra. :-)

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

parkersmama
01-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Veronica, Eva is such a doll! I love her hair. :D The outfit is great! I'm glad that the pants are working out. I ended up with the 2T green capris from BG because I want them to actually be capris in the spring. :) I think you're right, though, the size 3 pants wouldn't work at all if they were regular length pants...they only do right because they are capris that can be tightened up and worn as pants for a while til she gets taller. Are you going to buy another, bigger, top for her to wear when she is bigger and they fit as capris?

vpalmer
01-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Denise,

I thought about buying her a bigger top for later on when they fit as capris, but I think I will wait for a line to go on sale first. There is actually a lot of growing room in the 2T since it is an a-line top, so I hope she can wear it for a long while.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

vpalmer
01-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Denise,

Quick question for you. Did you get these cargos?
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19778.jpg
If so, I thought these were pants and not capris. I am mentioning it because I would hate for you to be expecting them to fit like capris when they are indeed pants. I would have probably bought them as well over the KG capris if they were actually capris because I too would like capris for the spring. :-)

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

supersparkee
01-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Veronica - THANK YOU for posting pics of Eva in her outfit. My Eva is almost EXACTLY the same size as your Eva (she is 33" tall and 24 lbs.) so this helps me a lot. I am having the worst time deciding what sizes to get so the clothes will last me into spring and summer but not be super huge when she starts wearing them (probably in March). I never would have thought to try size 3 pants, especially since she has shorter legs/longer torso so we usually get pants a size smaller than the top. But it looks like wearing capris as pants initially will work!

I don't have any gymbucks so I may have to post an "ISO" on swap! Well, either that or wait for yet another Gymboree sale.

And of course, she is very cute in her outfit!

Kimberly H
01-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Veronica, good point on the slimmer cut! I got Mia the green velour leggings to go with the "I Play with My Food" GWL shirt in a KG 3 and they fit great! Yes, a little long but she's little ;)

I think I'm making a trip to Gymboree this weekend, even though I work next week, LOL! I'm dying to try this outfit out on Mia.

Oh, and she loves sweaters and jackets so I'm actually contemplating the little capelet. I'll let you know how it goes.

toomanystrollers
01-15-2005, 06:50 AM
She is adorable!! I may just have to go back in get that outfit in a 2T and a 8 :)

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-15-2005, 07:00 AM
That outfit is great on Eva. I love that pic of her helping you cook. Very cute!

Buffys Mommy
01-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Veronica,

Eva looks so precious that I'm seriously considering returning the baby girl pants I bought to go with that shirt and buying those capris.

I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed the game of running from Mommy with her pants jingling.

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url] 15 months and counting