PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else working on eBay auctions for spring?

AngelaS
01-14-2005, 06:26 AM
I pulled out a HUGE bin of things my girls outgrew from last summer and I'm almost embarassed at how much I have to sell!!

I've been writing up things in TurboLister and I'm up to about 65 auctions and I KNOW that somewhere there's another bin with more spring/summer stuff in it! EEK!

I hope to list by the end of next week. Anyone else working on listings for the spring selling season? :D

jk3
01-14-2005, 07:01 AM
I started listing on the 10 cent listing day + I opened a store so I could manage this all effectively. I have lots more to list but it's taking up too much time at night. I hope to devote some time over the weekend organizing everything. The pictures are in the computer but I still have lots to do. Since they're raising the fees mid-February I'd like to get this done as soon as possible. Good luck!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

Kimberly H
01-14-2005, 05:42 PM
I'd much rather purchase from a BBB'er than the general public. Would you eBay sellers list your eBay id's? (if it's not a violation here on the boards)

TahliasMom
01-14-2005, 06:00 PM
have any of you tried www.mykidscloset.com ? You can list stuff for a flat rate and you have local and national exposure. I just saw it advertised on www.babyzone.com

Mommyto3
01-14-2005, 11:49 PM
I mean the new fees are outrageous and really make it pointless for me to sell on Ebay. So, thankfully, most of my auctions just ended, or are about to and I'll list what's left over the next month, and then that's it for me with ebay. It really stinks because ebay is what helps me to afford my 'habit' LOL! Now, their new fees, along with paypal fees, make it pointless to sell..I won't make any $$.

It really, really stinks :(

jubilee
01-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone of BabySwap- it is FREE and made up of hundreds of Baby Bargains moms! And did I mention it is FREE? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-Swap/