PDA

View Full Version : Shoes Zoo - Robeez knock-offs?

swan01
01-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Has anyone tried these shoes?

http://stores.ebay.com/Shoes-Zoo

I am impressed by the price. Thanks!

jdst1
01-14-2005, 09:37 AM
I ordered a pair after reading about them on this forum a few months ago. They are nice-looking, and stay on my infant as well as Robeez do. Seem to run a tad larger than Robeez in size.
Since I have the the 0-6 month size I can't say how well they hold up to crawling/walking, but I'll be buying the next size shortly and check this out.
HTH.

Judy

jillc
01-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Yep, I ordered two pairs of them a few months ago, too, and I agree with Judy's comments - they're cute, they stay on well, and the price is great! I don't think the leather is quite as soft or thick as the Robeez leather, but I don't see that as a problem. My DD has been crawling around in them for a few months, as well as cruising lately, and the shoes are holding up really well. We'll deinitely buy more in the next size up when she needs them - forget spending twice the $ on Robeez!

HTH.
Jill

sdjeppa
01-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Love them! DS has 2 pairs, he wears them to daycare all the time - one pair we have had for months, and they still look great. He has worn them since he started crawling, and is now walking in them. Shoeszoo has really fast shipping too - and if there is a style you like in a different size, email them, and if they have it in your size, they will list an auction for you!

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03

heidi_timms
01-14-2005, 02:33 PM
I was one of the original ones who posted on this. They are great for the $$$$! You really can't beat it. I haven't tried her suede ones, but I really like the leather ones. She ships fast too, even though she's from Canada.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

JMS
01-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Can any of you who have tried these compare them to ShooShoos?? DD foot is a bit on the chumby side (that's as nice as I can put it :)), which makes Robeez very tight around the ankle but the Shoo Shoos fit great.. any thoughts???? TIA! (Sorry to jump in your thread)

sdjeppa
01-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Here's a pic of a Shooshoo next to a Shoeszoo...Shooshoos are definitely wider, and the elastic part is too, although it doesn't look like it here. I think the elastic on the Shoeszoo are not as tight as Robeez, but very similar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/zsmom/1-13-05.jpg

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03

JMS
01-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Thanks so much Jenny.. I think I'll probably get a pair to try and hope for the best... I really appreciate you posting a picture. :)

gotmilk
03-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Hello -- Has anyone else had any experience with shoes zoo recently? How are those pairs holding up since the last posts. I really want to buy some nice soft shoes for my son and I'm on the hunt.

Shoes Zoo's are half the price of most and any other feedback or direction would be great.

Thanks,

Tricia
In the meantime... searching these boards.