PDA

View Full Version : Select Preschoolians on sale for $15 including shipping

Mommaof2
01-15-2005, 01:11 AM
http://preschoolians.com/category.asp?id=56

Samraelanelevi
01-15-2005, 01:48 AM
I was hoping to get a pair but Levi is in 21 or 22 now so I guess we won't be able to benefit from this great price.

stefani
01-16-2005, 01:28 AM
This can only be seen using the link the original poster provided (cannot get to it through the homepage of Preschoolians). I am glad I read the post.

I e-mailed them asking if they would consider having the rubber bottom with those styles (I especially like the Robeez / Bobux like - with elastic ankle and cute animals / designs), and I got a reply back that yes! it will be available in about a week. I also need it to be larger size (DS is just right wearing size 20, and he has a size 21 now - I am Walking Barefoot Zip On / Off Car-, so it has to be 21 or larger).

I would encourage you all to write to them with what you would like to see. I am so excited! I like the VisuFit bottom, and the fact that the sole is flexible, but sturdier than the suede bottoms (DS walks outside now).

Canna
01-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I would be interested in trying these...my baby is due in about another week! :) :)

How do the sizes on these work??

murpheyblue
01-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Preschoolians have their own sizing system. They'll send you a measuring tool or you can print out one on paper:

http://preschoolians.com/accufit.asp

Don't worry if you get the size wrong, returns are free.

annabellesmom
01-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Do you know how long the offer is good for?

TIA,
-s

AvasMama
01-19-2005, 08:04 PM
For a new baby, you can get a free pair of the Look Who's Crawling shoes. You just pay a small amount for shipping. Not sure how it works, but you can email preschoolians to find out!

Robyn & Ava

sugarsnappea
01-20-2005, 08:51 AM
The small fee is no more. They now charge $14.95 for shipping the free shoes.

Samraelanelevi
01-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Have you seen or heard of the larger preschoolians being on sale? I want a pair of the I am walking barefoot but was waiting to see if they actually work with the code-so far no luck? :(

stefani
01-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Hi Brenda,

No, I have not seen / heard discount / sale of the larger Preschoolians.

OK, so I am addicted to this board - I have a million other things than checking out shoes and this board every day and night!) I was looking at the Preschoolians website last night and that page for "Cover My Foot" is available from the "Look Who Is Crawling" tab on the main page, but no discount. Only if you put the "asp #" (or something like that of the webpage to 56 (or use the link posted by the original poster) then you can see the info on the discount.

I will post if I hear anything about code and or when I hear about how much my "custom order" shoes is.

sbirmantaz
01-20-2005, 08:18 PM
THanks! I just ordered 2 pairs. There is one style (the black and gray sport sneaker look) that is available in size 23. I love these shoes, only ones that fit my thick footed dd well...

Mikesa3
01-30-2005, 11:18 PM
I see the link says $18.50 which is still a good deal.I wish it was for the larger I'm walking style.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

vdrake71
01-31-2005, 02:11 PM
I missed the last preschoolian coop in November and would really love to buy some shoes for DS. Does anyone know when the next one will be or how often the coop occurs?

Thanks,