PDA

View Full Version : Funny pic of Holden ..... had to post!!

iluvmy2boys
01-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Here he is, the next American Idol - Dr Holden <last name> the singer!!! :7 :7 :7 (his name was what he told me his name was LOL notice the stethoscope along with the microphone and sunglasses! LOL
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19875.jpg

And a picture of him in the latest gymbo line - this is one of the only s/s tees that our gymbo got that I wanted (all the others were l/s since we're a cold weather store, blah!!!)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19876.jpg

urbanmama
01-15-2005, 11:30 PM
What a character Holden is!!! How funny!! He looks like he is a lot of fun!

Well, he's adorable, as always! And I love his new Gymbo duds!

stacyleigh
01-15-2005, 11:42 PM
how funny!! :) and i love the smile in the second pic!

jubilee
01-16-2005, 12:13 AM
He is precious! Is the shirt in the Idol pic from TCP's valentine line? And I like those pants on him! Maybe I'll have to reconsider them for my guy... although I have a tough time with Gymbo pants being too big in the waist. Anyway, your guy is a real sweetie!!

iluvmy2boys
01-16-2005, 12:18 AM
yes that shirt is from TCP's Valentine's line - the lovasaurus tee! he LOVES it, cause it's got a dinosaur on it of course!! LOL

The pants Holden has on in that gymbo pic are actually from babygap (actually, all of his pants come from gap, because of the adjustable waist in them - gymbo's pants swim on him in a 2t and he needs the 2t for the length!)

darby24
01-16-2005, 01:19 AM
What a sweetheart you have! I love seeing pictures of your boys, it's nice seeing another boy roughly the same age as my nephew. And he adorable as well!

jubilee
01-16-2005, 01:36 AM
The pants are from BabyGap- well, that explains why I was surprised how different they looked from the Gymbo ones I've seen recently! I was thinking- "how did I miss those cute pants? I'll have to reconsider them!" Now I'll have to check out BabyGap, which is funny because I was just there the other day to get a belt for Logan's Gymbo pants!

ktdid74
01-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Cute pics! He looks adorable :)

steph01
01-16-2005, 09:20 AM
What a cutie! I love his smile in the second pic.

lrucci
01-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh, how cute!! Holden looks like such a fun kid. I'm sure he'd do better on American Idol than some of those people that audition - lol.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

iluvmy2boys
01-16-2005, 09:22 PM
what's really amazing is, for about the past 6-7months (so since last summer) whenever he's sang, he has PERFECT pitch!! It's completely amazing to hear this little voice belt out songs like there's no tomorrow!! He is a very fun kid, but VERY exhausting as he is a very high-energy kid as well!! but he keeps us on our toes and laughing all the time!!