PDA

View Full Version : hannas for moms

ehmom
01-16-2005, 01:29 PM
i love the new hannas for women! how do the sizes run? i am drooling over this stuff for the spring!
thanks, em

C99
01-16-2005, 02:27 PM
If you do a couple of searches in this forum, you should find more information on mom stuff from Hanna.

Personally, I think the sizes run large, with long arms. I normally wear a S-M in most brands, and I am in a S or XS in HA stuff for tops and S for bottoms. I'm 5'9" and weigh around 130 when not pregnant, if that helps.

HTH

ILoveLT
01-16-2005, 04:37 PM
I agree the pants probably run normal to a bit large.

macassi
01-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I find that they might run normal to large in the waist, hips, etc., but I find them to run SHORT. Unless the pants are naturally cropped, they are too short for me to wear. I'm 5'6" and never usually have a problem with pants length.

ILoveLT
01-17-2005, 12:03 AM
That's true that the pants are short. I love them that way, though! I usually have to pay to get other pants hemmed, but I can wear Hannahs without hemming! I got two pairs of bootleg pants with the elastic waist and I absolutely love them. At 30" inseam, they are just right for me because I have shortish legs. Whether you like Hannah pants depends on your body type, I think. If you are curvy and legs that are not above average in length, the pants will look and feel nice.