PDA

View Full Version : Remember that Hanna dress from last summer with the flutter sleeves?

AvasMama
01-16-2005, 05:57 PM
It was pink with little striped capris under it? Does anyone have an old catalog to look up the code? I don't remember it selling out.

Robyn & Ava

Phoebe
01-16-2005, 06:04 PM
this? 28079

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 18 months

a.k.a. Phoebe :)

AvasMama
01-16-2005, 06:16 PM
No, though that one is adorable. If they had an 80, I'd snag it!

The one I want was a solid pink dress/top with striped capris (similar to the style of the By the Sea dress this year, only the pink one had little flutter sleeves).

Robyn & Ava

supersparkee
01-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Robyn - I think you are referring to this one...

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=28071

I was eyeing this dress last year and it never went on sale. Looks like is STILL isn't on sale! It sure is cute, though.

AvasMama
01-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Yes, that's it! I wish it were on sale, but I may have to get it anyway :)
Robyn & Ava

Joyce
01-16-2005, 09:16 PM
I bought that dress last summer in size 80. It never looked like the dress on the baby in the catalog. It was an odd fit. The shorts were perfect and DD wore them with other stuff, but the dress was very long and wide under the sleeves. DD ended up wearing the dress around the house as a play dress.

lrucci
01-16-2005, 10:26 PM
That is one of my favorite outfits. Ava will look great in it, I'm sure. I have it in a 70. The bottoms still fit Kyleigh, since they were big last year, but of course the top is shorter. I'm hoping that I can get away with it as a shirt and bike shorts outfit. Can you tell how much I love it?

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

zuzu
01-18-2005, 11:20 AM
We loved this outfit too! We had originally ordered an 80 and then had to exchange it for a 70, which was still roomy. I was never sure if the dress ran long and large, or if it was roomy because Sarah is on the smaller side. From the looks of it, the outfit may fit this summer too, as Lisa described. I think on the website the bottoms are decribed as both shorts and capris, but they really seemed more like bike shorts to me.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)