PDA

View Full Version : Sizing ? on Gymbo DW and WFF skirts

AvasMama
01-17-2005, 10:46 AM
How are these running? I decided that when I return the GWL jeans today, I am going to try to get the DW plaid skirt and the WFF tiered skirt for this summer. I am buying Ava mostly 12-18 bottoms for the summer, but if the skirts are running small, I'll probably size up to 18-24. What do you think?

I decided to get the plain blue onesie to pair with the DW skirt and a plain white onesie for the WFF skirt. Do you think that will look good? I would have preferred the orange onesie for the WFF skirt, but the color was just a little too bright for Ava. I saw a little girl on Gymborebel with the white onesie and the skirt and she looked great.

Robyn & Ava

urbanmama
01-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Robyn,

I don't know about the WFF skirt, but I don't think that the DW skirt is running small. I bought EP the skirt in an 18-24 and I think that it fits her well and will work into the summer. If I sized up to a 2T, I think that it will be waaaayy too long which isn't a flattering look for a baby IMO.

I'll post pics of it in a little while!

lrucci
01-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Robyn,

Kyleigh is just starting to wear 12 -18 month pants so I bought the DW skirt in a 12- 18 months. It is a bit big in the waist on her. I compared the 18-24 month and 12- 18. The 18-24 month was at the most 1" longer, but the waist was too big.

Here is a picture for you so you can see how a light blue top looks with the skirt.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19933.jpg

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03