PDA

View Full Version : pics of M in new Gymbo

ktdid74
01-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Here's what we bought over the last week. I love the romper though I don't think the colors are great on M. I'm going to keep it just because I love it (and it would be a waste of a GB to return it.) Hopefully by summer it will be more capri-ish :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19953.jpg

I love these pants but can't figure out why they're so long! I have all 2T pants for spring but I had to roll these twice! M loves this outfit though- she keeps asking me to put it on :)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19954.jpg

Last is SC- I've been looking all over for a denim skirt and finally found this at Gap (for *gasp* full price!) yesterday. I would have preferred something different but want to do a Valentines pic soon- I love the tights though! The top is the long sleeve cookie shirt. Does the skirt look too funny though? It's so hard cause she's got such short legs and big belly... Sad thing about this pic- I tried to crop out my messy house but couldn't get it all out!!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19955.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

vikivoly
01-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I love the 2 WF outfits - I guess that's why I bought both also. :) She looks like a doll in the second one. Not sure why they're so long, I thought they were running a little short if anything. I also like her in the Gap skirt and stockings. I'm not wild about babies in skirts, but I think it's an awesome outfit.

LOL about cropping the pic for the clean house. Next time try the cloning tool to erase the toys! :)

lrucci
01-17-2005, 05:19 PM
I think she looks really cute in all three outfits. The WF colors look good on her. I've seen a lot of pic of girls in the WF shirt and it washes them out. MacKenzie looks really good in it.

LOL about cropping the "mess" out of the pictures. I learned that a while back, and now I'm always trying to clean up during our photo sessions so I don't have to share our mess.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

urbanmama
01-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Katie,

M is just adorable in everything! She looks so happy posing! Is Elmo a favorite for her too? EP *loves* Elmo.

And LOL about the messy house. I've "caught" my house in complete disarray on camera before too. It is amazing how quickly two kids can destroy a perfectly neat house.

ktdid74
01-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Yep- she loves Elmo! I made that for her at the Build-A-Bear Workshop for Christmas. He talks and is so soft.
I can't keep up with the disaster that is my house. It's small with no storage space so there is crap everywhere. Oh well...

urbanmama
01-18-2005, 09:51 AM
How funny! Anneliese made Ella Paige an Elmo at Build-A-Bear for Christmas too. I guess we have the same exact Elmo!

khakismom
01-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Mackenzie looks so cute in everything!! I just love that orange shirt on all the RL babies--I think I may have to break down and get it for the girls. And those striped tights are fabulous with the jean skirt. You will probably get so much wear out of that jean skirt!

What a cutie! :)

parkersmama
01-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Mackenzie is sooo cute! Great pics! I really like both of the WF outfits...cute and fun! The SC outfit is cute, too...I love the color of the top on her and the tights are great. I'm not sure about the skirt. I've found that only certain skirts look right on toddlers and you just have to try them on to know. This one is cute on her but not my *favorite* look. Have you checked out the skorts they have at Lands' End? They are cute and might work.

ktdid74
01-18-2005, 01:27 PM
I did check those out! I was trying to decide if I should try them and maybe since you mentioned it, I will. I didn't really like the "flare" look on this skirt but I couldn't find a denim skirt anywhere! I just love the tights so much, I want to show them off :)

heidi_timms
01-19-2005, 03:53 PM
She looks so cute! We love Elmo a lot here too! I really like the SC top and tights with the jean skirt. They really should have put out some more basic pieces with that line!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03