PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else wondering if there will be NO Hanna code this time?

robmab719
01-18-2005, 06:18 PM
I really thought there would be a Hanna code by now and I'm starting to panic a bit. (Deep breaths, deep breaths) Does anyone else think that Hanna may be taking a break from codes and there might just not be one this time? Is there *always* a code?

And how long should I wait before I break down and order without the darn thing? It's not like we need the clothes right now, but I'm afraid of sell-outs.

urbanmama
01-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Robyn,

I'm not too concerned yet. I still think one will show up (maybe I'm naive?). I got my catalog today, but no code :( .

AbbieF
01-18-2005, 09:20 PM
I just got my catalog today as well and no code :( I thought for sure I would be a potential candidate since in the last month I placed my first online order, although I have had a few things shipped from stores in the past. Of course, I now have items in a shopping cart just waiting.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

Joshuasmommy
01-18-2005, 09:45 PM
I think the codes usually go to people who haven't ordered from them before because they want them to get hooked. :) And the catalogs just went out, I haven't even received mine yet. I still have hope that one will surface.

khakismom
01-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Robyn, the Hanna codes are a relatively new thing for them. I shopped there for 3 years before I ever had a code--OUCH!

And it seems like the code usually comes out after the first batch of catalogs have gone out. I think there will be one in a week or 2. Gosh, I hope I'm right! :D

jvbucks
01-18-2005, 10:27 PM
I got my catalog today...where would a code be if there was one? I've only placed one order with them.

robmab719
01-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks Maureen. I'm going to try to hold tight for a few more weeks. But it's so hard when the new stuff is so darn cute!

parkersmama
01-19-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm with Maureen on this one. I'd never seen a code until about a year ago. And, all the catalogs haven't even been received because I haven't gotten mine yet! LOL!

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-19-2005, 11:19 AM
All I know is this. If there is no code this time, first I am going to cry. Then I am going to contemplate buying everything I want at full price anyway, because Hanna is my absolute favorite baby clothing and if I have to I'll give up other stuff just to have Hanna. Please Hanna, give us a code!! I promise I'll buy lots of Spring clothing.

mykidzmom
01-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I went ahead and placed my order, because I need most of the stuff for our Disney trip next month. I spent so much money, and it was really hard purchasing all that w/o a code!!

Hopefully one will come out soon, cause there are still some things I want!! :)

Joyce
01-19-2005, 12:00 PM
If a code comes out in the next 14 days, maybe you can get a price adjustment. I used to buy Hannas at full price also before the codes were introduced but now I'll wait for a code.