PDA

View Full Version : Got my Hanna catalog, but NO code!!! *sniffle*

iluvmy2boys
01-19-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm really sad though - I am totally LOVING the new By The Sea stuff but as much as I love it, AND the colors of it, I think I'm going to pass, except to maybe get Holden the by the sea striped shirt - that'll look cute with shorts and jeans I think, don't y'all?

Here's my dilema (aside from the fact that I can't order from the webpage): Do I stick with 90s for Holden, or should I get 100s? I know in the short johns I'm gonna get 100s, because I put Ashton's 110 short johns, just for laughs and they fit, even being a bit baggy (they were badly shrunken though).

But for striped boxy tees and cargo sweatshorts, should I get the 90s or 100s? Again, his stats are 36.5in and 28lbs, well within the range of 90s, but I want these to last all spring/summer and the shirts would be nice if they'd last til fall/early winter.

I think all I'm gonna get this go around is what I absolutely need - 2-3prs of shortjohns for each boy (though I'd like to get more if a code surfaces!) and then 3-4 sweatshort/boxy striped tee sets. The essentials basically. I really want the striped beach pants adn the reversible sweaters for both boy, but argh - expensive!!! LOL