PDA

View Full Version : Fess Up! How many times a day are you checking in to Reality Layette.....

brubeck
01-20-2005, 07:58 PM
... to see if anyone has posted a Hanna 20% off code yet? For me it is WAY too many times! Perhaps someone can pass this on to the Hanna bigwigs and convince them to give us a discount! Hey, a girl can always hope, can't she? :)

parkersmama
01-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Well, I'm only checking for *that* reason once or twice a day but I'm always stopping by here to see what else has been posted! LOL! You guys are my crack! :D

AvasMama
01-20-2005, 09:22 PM
I work on a laptop ALL day, so I check in here several times a day just for a break! I have kind of resigned myself to ordering with no code as it seems like lots have catalogs have gone out and we haven't heard about one yet :(

Robyn & Ava

stella
01-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Every day I rush home in hopes that it will be in the mail and it hasn't come yet.

My dh said "just look at the website!" like I hadn't thought of that already. I need to see the catalog to see what's really cute. I need to peruse it and mull it over and really spend a lot of time studying it.

He just doesn't get it. I am one who voted more than 10, because like you, I am with a computer all day so I am constantly checking RL for all kinds of things. This is by far my favorite of the boards.

How sad is that?

ellink
01-20-2005, 09:53 PM
I haven't received a catalog yet either -- and I've even gotten a package from Hanna! I can't believe there wasn't a catalog in it. I'm dying to see if I get a code.
Ellin

toomanystrollers
01-21-2005, 06:54 AM
http://mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/bag.gif

ILoveLT
01-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I am waiting for the code AND tax free week end of January! Not only is Hannah expensive, they charge tax and shipping to NY!

wimbini
01-23-2005, 04:40 AM
OK, I'm ignorant. How do y'all get codes in the first place? I usually post on the mothering.com boards and ask for the codes.

I added up the stuff I want in the spring catalogue for my two girls and it is way over a thousand bucks. So, is Hanna sending codes in the mail?

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-23-2005, 01:33 PM
For me, it depends. I have days where we are out and about or busy all day and I might only get to check in at night. But days when I am hanging at home, I might check in 10 times. LOL!! I do drive-bys.
I love this place though.