PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever exchanged something NWT to Hanna after a long time?

brigmaman
01-22-2005, 01:58 PM
I bought the Stripe Boxy Romper in a size 60 this past July and I'm now realizing that Cadie will be out of size 60 very soon. Can I still return it?

AvasMama
01-22-2005, 02:20 PM
I believe so. Just today I sent in return of something I bought last summer, so I sure hope so! I think as long as you have the reciept and it still has the tags on, you're good.

Robyn & Ava

momtoemma
01-22-2005, 04:31 PM
You should be able to return it with no problem. I've returned items that I've had for over a year still with the tags attached. It's easier if you still have your invoice, but I think they can even look it up on your file to give you the proper amount of credit if you don't have your invoice. HA has a great return policy!

C99
01-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Yep! I bought Nate a pair of shorts last spring in the sale, and he never wore them, so I used the credit and a 20% off code to get the Apple-a-Day t-shirt for something like $3.

emmiem
01-24-2005, 10:07 AM
I have returned things without the tags and plastic bags that were about one year old. Sometimes, I don't even have my invoice! They know that Hanna customers buy ahead when they have their big sales and sometimes our sizing guesses don't work!
Michele

jayali
01-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Just curious how you returned stuff without the invoice. I bought a lot of stuff last year and was off in the sizing and really just want to exchange it. Did you call customer service or did you do it online? I was going to buy the correct size this summer and hold onto the stuff I bought last year, but when I saw your post just figured I would do the exchange for this season.

Good info, thanks!

zuzu
01-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Not the PP, but I'm pretty sure they keep a record of all your orders and can retrieve them using your last name and zipcode. I would call CS and I'm sure they can help you. I have a bunch of returns (some from a year or so ago) but I'm waiting until I place my next order so I can get free shipping on the new items. (If I've mailed items in for a return, I just enter that information in the comments section of the online order form and they waive the shipping.) I'm trying to give a code a little longer to surface before I cave. ;)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

mlewis
01-24-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm not the original poster, but thanks for the information! I have two of the rompers in size 80 that I bought this last fall, but I'm sure there's no way DS is going to get into these. They're still way too big on him, but I don't want to hang onto them for fall 05.