PDA

View Full Version : Any current gymboree codes for savings?

jess_g
01-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Its snowing here so we are stuck at home for the next day or two. I wanted to place an online order from Gymboree but wanted to ask if there was a code for a % off or free shipping or something. I am still dying for that Hanna code.

Jessica.

heidi_timms
01-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Rumor has it that there are going to be markdowns right after Gymbuck redemption finishes which is tomorrow I think? So, if you don't have Gymbucks to spend, I would wait. Gymboree's next sale is always right around the corner. I know there is a free shipping code for using your Amex card. I forget what the code is since I usually opt to use my Gymboree Visa and you can't get the discount without using the Amex card. I think that you have to spend at least $50 or $75 to use the code.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

shp
01-23-2005, 11:37 PM
I think there's a free shipping code for using American express card for order of more than $60. The code is AMXGYM, I think. BYW, i found the code at gymbohaven.com. you might wanna double check the accuracy of the code.

Shu-Hua
Mom to Jacqueline, 3/20/04

Kimberly H
01-24-2005, 05:50 AM
There were a lot of markdowns to be done last night but they were working in the stock room and I was on the floor so I don't know what will be marked down or how much. They're going to do the stuff on the floor this morning.