PDA

View Full Version : hanna code- making purchase before

AbbieF
01-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Okay, so what's the deal w/ placing an order before a Hanna Code comes out and then finding out about a Hanna Code? I thought I read on the board somewhere that for a limited amount of time Hanna will honor the code and refund you the difference or am I completely making that up? I know there's a term for this process, but my brain is on overdrive. I just returned from the market in 3 degree temp with 13" of snow and forgot the one item I really needed, so a specific term is way beyond my ability at the moment.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

ktdid74
01-23-2005, 05:14 PM
price adjustment? I can't remember if HA will do them on a code though. Probably just on a regular sale- someone will know though :)

AbbieF
01-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Katie,
Thanks! Yes that is the term-price adjustment. Isn't amazing how it seems once you have a child it feels like your brain and its capabilities are slowing being sucked out of your head? :)

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

parkersmama
01-23-2005, 08:20 PM
I don't think they'll do a price adjustment on something when a code comes out. They only do PAs when an item goes on sale within a certain amount of time after being purchased (14 days?).