PDA

View Full Version : Our J&J Swimsuits Are Here!

AvasMama
01-24-2005, 06:58 PM
These are SO cute! I love them both.

This is the Peace on Earth polka-dot suit. It's a 12-18. It will fit perfectly for our spring swim classes.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20443.jpg
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20444.jpg

This is the Seaside Splash skirted suit in 18-24. We may size up to a 2T since I want this to last the summer. Not sure. The gathered straps have some "give" so there's some leeway with the sizing. This is hands-down my favorite swimsuit I have ever seen! The skirt is just adorable.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20445.jpg
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20446.jpg

Robyn & Ava

gour0
01-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Adorable! I love the ruffles on her butt.

lctippins
01-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Ava looks adorable, as always! Both suits look great on her but, like you, I especially love the Seaside Splash suit. The colors are fantastic on her!

Question for you - do you think the SS skirted suit looks too "young" for my DD? She'll be 2 in June. I already bought her the striped SS suit, but I'm not sure I *love* it on her.

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

AvasMama
01-24-2005, 08:09 PM
No, no, no, it's not too young at all! I think it would even look great on girls much older. Actually, if they made it in my size, I'd be tempted :)

Robyn & Ava

Kimberly H
01-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Ava is the cutest thing, Robyn! I love the SS suit and I'd probably size up but I tend to err on the larger side for Mia.

zuzu
01-24-2005, 08:13 PM
I have the same question, because Sarah will be two (two--that sounds so strange!) this summer. I thought I had decided on the polka dot suit but the Seaside Splash one is really adorable. Ava is a great model!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

ETA: Question answered while I was typing mine. Thanks, Robyn!

ktdid74
01-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Too cute! What great swimsuits- and I love the pics of Ava walking :)

mindeva
01-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Very cute!

lrucci
01-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Robyn,

OMG, Ava looks so cute in both her new suits. I've been dying to see the SS suit and just as I feared, I love it. I also forgot how much I love the POE suit, it is so cute on. Now I have to decide if I want to return a swimsuit or buy the SS and have three.

Oh, do I see boxes in the background of the first picture? Does that mean moving day is soon?

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

AvasMama
01-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Yes! The movers come in two weeks! I can't believe it is so soon, but I am looking forward to it.

I am justifying multiple swimsuit purchases b/c we'll need two for the spring and two for summer. I have these two plus the WFF suit, so I still "need" one more!

Robyn & Ava

parkersmama
01-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Precious!! She just looks so cute in both of them!! I'm glad you like the polka dot suit. I think it's going to be a favorite of ours, too. And, I'm *this close* to ordering the flowered one. I really love it and seeing it on the babies here has really helped seal the deal. :)

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-25-2005, 05:31 AM
Robyn, OMG, I LOVE that floral skirted suit on Ava. She looks like a bathing beauty in it. I must have it!! LOL She looks cute in the polka dot suit too, and if we didn't already have that one, she would have convinced me to buy it too.

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-25-2005, 05:45 AM
Robyn, how is that floral suit running? I can't decide if I want to get Andie the 6-12 or the 12-18 month one.

lctippins
01-25-2005, 11:29 AM
We're going to J&J later this week, so I'll take the striped suit and possibly exchange it, depending on what I think of the skirted suit IRL. It is just so adorable on Ava.

Re: sizing, I can't believe your 1 year old might be wearing a 2T this summer! Kendall is almost 20 months and her J&J striped suit is a 2T... and she's tall for her age at 34". I'm afraid to go with the 3T, though, because she only weighs 24 lbs. There was a bit of growing room in the 2T so I think we'll be okay since the rate of growth is so much slower in the second year.

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

jfmiller
01-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Hi Robyn -

I must have this suit for Baby G (Genevieve). She is 21 lbs. and 29 inches at her 9 month check up. How is the sizing on this suit? Would you size up to the 2T? She is really growing right now, so I'd rather err on the side of it being a little big.

Thanks much!
Jennifer
Proud SAHM to Graham and Genevieve