PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Hanna Short Johns are really Short Shorts?

McQ
01-25-2005, 02:07 PM
I bought my first pair of Hanna short johns for Declan recently and when I pulled them out of the package the shorts looked so TINY. I guess I need to try them on him but they just looked so small (I got 90s) that I was pretty wary of them in the first place. I'm sure his regular shorts are longer than these so I guess that's what I was expecting. Anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

parkersmama
01-25-2005, 02:35 PM
That's really odd. First of all, the short johns are meant to shrink so if anything they ought to look big right out of the package. Secondly, we had several pairs for each boy last summer and the shorts came down to about 2" above the knee...not extremely long but definitely not short-short.

Andrea S
01-25-2005, 02:45 PM
We have the 100's and they did not seem that short.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

momathome
01-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Allison - I got a pair of short johns for Kasey for the summer and I was also surprised at how short the shorts were. Given that she is barely into 100's and most of her 90's still fit, I wasn't expecting it to be a problem. I am going to chance it that they will be okay since she has a tiny waste but we'll see. Take care!