PDA

View Full Version : I had to make so many purchases without your help :( and a Hanna question

writeleigh
01-25-2005, 03:26 PM
For a reason I still don't completely understand, I could not access this website for 3 or 4 days :( Well, I can't tell you how many times I WANTED to get help, advice, and share my purchases for Liam's spring/summer wardrobe.

First, maybe the biggest news for y'all is, I bought Hanna for the first time!!!! I absolutely love the spring By the Sea jacket they have , so while buying that, I also got a few other pieces. I am very excited to see them IRL and see if I join the devoted Hannah club here. But a question:

*** Is the By the Sea jacket in GREEN okay for a boy? I love it, but did hesitate****

In other news, I am staying way within budget for Spring and Summer with the help of the famous roster :D Even with the unexpected purchase of a stroller I fell in love with (but that's for another forum LOL) I am still within our Liam budget.

I missed you!

anutalp
01-25-2005, 04:33 PM
I think green is fine for the baby boy, actually that's the color that I'm thinking about for my DS. It's just so special.
And I still have NWT blue Frog jacket for spring that I bought on sale last year so this one will be in next size and also probably only when it will go on sale.

parkersmama
01-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Glad to have you back, Leigh! I wonder what the cause of your problem was? Very odd!

I think the green jacket will be a great boy's spring jacket! Cute! Looking forward to seeing your Hannas. :)

writeleigh
01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm glad others bought green for their boys too. I love it in green (and it actually will match a lot of his spring stuff).

I'm so relieved to be back on the boards- it was actually hard for me ot buy stuff without researching it first LOL.