PDA

View Full Version : How old is Gymbo Giraffe Club line?

BeachBaby
01-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Due to my Hanna addiction, I have kept myself away from Gymboree. Until yesterday. :) And now I am in serious love with the Giraffe Club line, mostly because I love brown and pink together. So obviously I NEED (ha ha) to have the cream sweater with the giraffe on the front and the brown & pink giraffe print pants! How is this line running? I'd like her to wear it next fall/winter, so I think I need a 12-18 (she turns 1 in July).

There are 10 Gymborees within a 30 minute drive of my house. Is it worth calling them to see if they have these items or is it too old of a line that they probably are sold out, too?

Thanks!
Megan

ktdid74
01-26-2005, 09:39 AM
It's only a few lines old (I think there have been about 3 or 4 since)- I loved it, too. DD was wearing her giraffe pants and pink shirt yesterday. My store still has some on markdowns. I would just call around to see what they have.

stella
01-26-2005, 11:52 AM
It came out right before Thanksgiving.

We have the pants and the pink ribbon-trimmed tee. We love it!!

heidi_timms
01-26-2005, 04:52 PM
We have the cream sweater with the velour striped pants and the giraffe pants that go with the ribbon tee. It's super cute on and we get tons of compliments when DD wears it.

I do have a white sweater with the giraffe that I am returning, but it's an 18-24. I bought it over the holidays when the line went 25%, then another 20% and then 10% additional. It's probably cheaper during this weekend's sale, but I thought I'd offer it. I plan on returning it soon as we got another as a gift.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

sugarsnappea
01-26-2005, 07:55 PM
There is still a bunch of it at gymboree.com. I just ordered JG the sweater dress for $14.99. Did you check there yet? :)