PDA

View Full Version : OT - Boden for Moms?

lovin2shop
01-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I had seen some good reviews of Mini-Boden on the boards so I signed up for a catalogue. Well, the first one I get is of their women's spring collection. I really like a lot of their collection and am impressed with their free return/exchange shipping. From reading through the catalogue it seems that they have really good customer service. I'm just not sure about the European sizing. If anyone has purchased their clothes, I'm wondering if their sizing chart was accurate for you? And what you thought about the quality in women's clothing?

TIA,

ellink
01-27-2005, 12:39 PM
I've gotten 2 of their women's catalogs now (haven't gotten the kids' catalog yet!) and I love the styles and colors. I'm also wondering about the sizing though -- "if you're a big size 12, order a 16" -- that hurts.

junieblee
01-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I have been really happy with everything I've ordered from them. In the last Winter sale (when lots of things were 50% off), I ordered 2 knit tops, a sweater, shoes and a handbag. Everything is well-made and nicely cut, flattering and IMO, stylish! I've gotten compliments every single time I wear something Boden! I wear a 6-8 US size and the UK 12 fits me very well. Haven't tried their pants yet but I think I will take advantage of the free returns now to do that! I also got an adorable mini-Boden jacket for DD.

junieblee
mom to emi

ILoveLT
01-28-2005, 12:08 AM
I have a few sweater jackets from Boden and have gotten compliments while wearing them. One lady asked me for the Boden jacket off my back! I was able to find her the jacket in her size on the boden uk site (the US site did not have the sale items). The buttons on some sweaters have come off after a few wears, though.

The UK size medium is the same as US.