PDA

View Full Version : Is all Gymbo sizing this "off?"

slknight
01-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Take a look at the size difference between these two Gymbo 18-24m sweaters. The red one is the polar bear one from last winter. DS can still wear it. The one on top is the 18-24 Traffic Jam sweater. I didn't even bother to put it on him because I noticed how much smaller it is (although oddly enough the sleeve seem longer). Guess I have a return to do.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20822.jpg

SAHMommie
01-31-2005, 10:42 AM
I have those same 2 sweaters. Mine are 18-24 also. We havent tried the traffic jam set on yet either. Did you get the striped pants? I hope it fits.

SAHMommie

slknight
01-31-2005, 10:51 AM
No, I didn't get the pants because they didn't have the right size. I wasn't totally in love with any of the stuff, so it's probably just as well. Can you compare your two sweaters? You don't have to take a pic, I was just wondering if there's something wrong with either one of mine. FWIW, I have washed and machine-dried the red one several times, so it's probably even smaller than it was when I bought it. Which makes it really weird that it's so much bigger.

slecompte
01-31-2005, 12:56 PM
I just went to buy DD an outfit from there and one 18-24 month shirt was the same size as a 3T jacket. I hate it! I don't have time to screw with all of the crazy sizing stuff!!

Sheila