PDA

View Full Version : All right, I'm buying my first Hanna!

Sillygirl
01-31-2005, 10:31 PM
I've been lurking here for a few months and all I see is Hanna, Hanna, Hanna. (Well, a little Gymboree, too, but you know what I mean.) The prices make me faint, but this board seems to attract a lot of smart moms, so perhaps there's something to it after all. I picked up a cute striped romper for Jonathan off Ebay, so now I'm waiting to see what the hype's all about. I'll post again to let all those other skeptical lurkers out there know what I think.

jamierush
01-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Cool. I hope you enjoy it.

ILoveLT
01-31-2005, 11:18 PM
Katie:

You will not regret it! I was a bit skeptical too at first, but Hannas are really well-designed and more useful than some other clothes we have. For example, I love the pilot cap because it is so adorable and baby can't pull it off her head so easily. The Love a Bug fleece jackets are super cute and very useful. The clothes come with foldable cuffs so you can roll up the sleeves when something is too big.

I just ordered $150 worth of stuff with no code (after much thought and longing) but since it's tax free week I saved $13 in tax. I know I will get a lot of use out of the clothes. We have lots of stuff we don't even wear because they are not so well designed. I really can't stand the Zutano coveralls anymore because the legs are so short that they look like shorts and they are a pain to button. I could list a lot more.

Rita

robmab719
01-31-2005, 11:35 PM
It wasn't long ago that I got sucked into my first Hanna purchases as a direct result of the raves on this board. Like you, I started with used Hannas, but after my first purchase I was hooked. I have to say that the catalogs just don't do these clothes justice. They are so soft, wear so well and are sized so that the kids don't outgrown them after just a few months. We have Hannas from last summer that we'll still be wearing this summer, and I can't say that about any of the other brands I've bought.

I predict you will be transformed from a skeptical lurker into a code-coveting, shopping-cart-filling Hanna addict, just like all the rest of us. Can't wait to find out if I'm right.

Little Ladybug
02-01-2005, 10:05 AM
I hope that you enjoy your Hannas as much as we have enjoyed ours! I was also a little skeptical, but now I am a total convert. When you consider the quality of the items, as well as their longevity (DS wore his size 70s for two seasons), the price becomes much less objectionable. You won't regret your purchase!!! :)