PDA

View Full Version : Hanna mommy clothes, how do they run?

JamiMac
01-31-2005, 10:59 PM
I've really been eyeing some things from the last catalog, but I'm not sure how they run. I know the baby items I have bought all seem to be on the big side even after washing. Are the women's clothes the same? In particular, I'm thinking of the sweats and the superwashed canvas pants.
Thanks for your help!

ILoveLT
01-31-2005, 11:09 PM
Jami:

I have two pairs of Hanna mommy pants. Both are elastic waist and super comfortable (but look great because they are black and boot cut) so I have been wearing them almost every single day since I bought them 2 weeks ago. I think they are normal to a bit larger than other brands, such as Bebe, which is a size smaller than most.

Rita

C99
01-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Do a search on this forum and you should get some hits.

I own several Hanna pieces. I find that they run big. I am 5'9" and about 130 lbs normally, and I wear a size XS or S in Hanna tops and a S or M in the pants. I normally wear size S or M in just about any other brand.

Little Ladybug
02-01-2005, 09:59 AM
They definitely run big! I wear a small in most other brands, but I can wear an XS in Hannas sometimes.

MariFP
02-01-2005, 12:12 PM
I agree. They run big. I usually wear 10 bottom and 12 top and I get S and M from Hanna.

Saartje
02-02-2005, 12:11 AM
I find the tops run a little big. The pants I haven't tried. Their "right shape long skirt" seems to run true to size, but I have an embroidered A-line shorter skirt that I had a hunch about sizing up on, and I was right -- one size larger than what I usually wear fits. And my coat from Hanna one size larger than I normally wear, and still is a bit small.

mykidzmom
02-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Do you mind me asking which pants you have? I the beach pants, but I would like some cotton comfy ones.(like the ones you are describing)

TIA!!