PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question of the Day: How do you know when shoes are too small?

robmab719
02-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Will it be really obvious when Avery's shoes are too small? We have the bootie style Naturino that ties and I've noticed it's harder to get her feet into them lately, but they do still go in. The tongue is starting to wrinkle a bit at the very top, and I'm not sure if this is from wear or because the shoes are getting too small. We've had these shoes for almost 2 months.

Obviously I don't want to be stuffing her feet in there, but is there an easy way to tell when I need to get her a bigger pair?

JLiebCamm
02-02-2005, 12:31 PM
For me it's always been when it was too hard to get DS's feet into a pair of shoes that used to be easy to put on. I'm sure that's not the official way of knowing but it worked for me.

lukkykatt
02-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Me too. Whenever the shoes get hard to put on, I take DS to get measured to see if he needs the next size up.

zuzu
02-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for asking this. I have been wondering the same thing, and forgot to get Sarah's feet measured when we were out last weekend. She has been wearing the same pairs of shoes since September/October and they are all still fairly easy to slip on, so she must have slow-growing feet. I'm not complaining about that one bit. ;)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)