PDA

View Full Version : Gymbo return question

mlewis
02-02-2005, 01:58 PM
I bought a sweater, jeans, and socks from Garden Friends and the lion onesie, cardigan sweater, brown cords, and socks from Monkey and Friends back when the lines were still new. I think maybe when there was the tiered sale. Anyway, DH accidentally threw away receipts (he assumed I was finished with them), but Camden is just not growing quickly enough to make it into these size 12-18M before our weather turns warmer. I ordered them on-line. Do you think I could just go and print out my order with all of the price information listed and return them that way? If not, what is the best way to return them. I'm sure I won't get as much money out of them as what I paid.

Samraelanelevi
02-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Which lion carigan do you have? Is it 12-18 months? Let me know as I might be interested in it. You can email me at [email protected]

zuzu
02-02-2005, 03:47 PM
I don’t know what the official policy is, and how they apply it probably varies from store to store. I think you’d be fine with your order printout, but if not, call online CS and ask them to generate a duplicate receipt. They did that once when I needed an extra receipt to give with a gift.

Good luck!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

mlewis
02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
Well, I tried to get a new receipt, but they would not let me. I did print out my order and will try to return it that way.