PDA

View Full Version : hanna fashion show

mysweetboy
02-02-2005, 09:22 PM
After my questions yesterday regarding my hanna purchases (thanks for your advice!), I decided to take some pics of my boy in his new duds. All I can say is that I love Hanna...why can't more companies make clothes for babies like this?

by the sea striped pants w/red ringer tee...I'm planning to return the tee b/c I have one coming that I bought on swap. I'll probably get another tee in a different color.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20978.jpg

Had to get a butt shot. Wasn't easy...he wouldn't stay still.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20985.jpg

orange love a bug pants w/matching ringer tee....so cute!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20981.jpg

And a pic of him coming to attack me. :)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20976.jpg

While I was at it, I took some pics of a couple pieces I bought at the end of last summer. Wasn't so sure about this when I first put it on but seeing it in the pic, I'm in love. I just hope it fits through the spring!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20982.jpg

Love this but it seems like it fits perfect now. I'm pretty certain that 80s will be too big this summer though (tried on the love a bug pants and ringer tee in 80 and he's swimming in it).
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20983.jpg

Here he is standing up. What do you think...will it last through the summer?
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20984.jpg

phew, that's it. Thanks for looking. :)

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 8 months old!

edited to delete extra attachment

Laela
02-02-2005, 09:27 PM
He is so adorable! (The clothes are pretty great too :-)) I'm so excited to see boys in hanna clothes!! Is he wearing 80 now or 70?

Laela
02-02-2005, 09:28 PM
whoops, double post!

ast96
02-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Lori, I just realized you are who I just sold my Hannas to! They are coming to you ASAP!

I am so excited because I didn't know you have a Charlie! The Hannas coming your way are from MY Charlie, now 10.5 months old!

Hanna makes the softest clothes. I still think my Charlie would fit fine in his 70 stripe romper, so I don't think yours would outgrow it anytime soon -- 80s are SO big -- I would keep the one you have.

It is so nice to sell to familiar faces, and to see the baby the clothes are going to. From one Charlie to another!

Allison
DS 06.02
DS 03.04

parkersmama
02-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Lori, Charlie is adorable! So handsome. My favorite outfit is the crab pants, I think. So cute...fun and babyish.

I think the green/white outfit is going to be too small. Those shrink a good bit so if it's fitting just right unwashed it will probably not fit after washing. Sorry. That's a bummer because it is so cute on him!

mysweetboy
02-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Thank you! These are all 70s. I got some 80s for next year and for kicks put them on him. They're huge and there's no way that he will fit into them by spring/summer. Barring a huge growth spurt, hopefully he'll be able to wear the 70s through the summer. :)

Lori

mysweetboy
02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
That just put a big smile on my face, Allison. I feel even better about buying them since they're coming from another Charlie. :)

Lori

mysweetboy
02-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks Denise. I knew after putting it on him that it probably wouldn't make it to the summer. Now I'll have to get another one and pay full price. Darn!

Lori

zuzu
02-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Charlie is adorable--I love the crab shot! :) I'm not sure what to advise about sizing, I guess it depends on how quickly he has been growing. The great thing about Hanna is you can keep it until summer (or whenever he'd start wearing it) and then decide.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

khakismom
02-02-2005, 10:15 PM
He is a cutie! I love the striped romper on him, even though it may be too small in the summer. But you must get him another one. It looks like it was made for him--adorable!

Joshuasmommy
02-02-2005, 11:11 PM
There are still a bunch of last years colors on sale for $22 http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=AA18894&from=BA I love that romper on him but I agree that it will probably be too small come summer. The good thing about it is that it still looks cute if it is a bit big.

SAHMommie
02-02-2005, 11:20 PM
All his new outfits are cute. I really love the 1st two! I still love to dress my 14 month old babyish. You might cause me to splurge on some hanna duds :)

SAHMommie

LoveMyBabyBeans
02-03-2005, 06:00 AM
Charlie looks great in his Hanna's. I love those bright colors on him.

Marcy_O
02-03-2005, 06:14 AM
HEE HEE! I love those crabby pants! And I love the name Charlie. I always wanted to name my child Charlie...but DH says no. >:( Long story, but I understand.

Anyway, I LOVE those clothes!!! Going to check them out!!

bluej
02-03-2005, 07:06 AM
Charlie is adorable! All of his Hanna's look so cute on him!

StubbyDog
02-03-2005, 09:14 AM
Well I have a Daughter named Charley, does that count? :o)

Adorable. You're making me want to order some...

(update to say that i ordered one in lilac!)

Jeri
Charlotte Noelle 10.9.04

http://daveandjeri.homeip.net/pics/Goofy.JPG

ainwonderland
02-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Thanks for posting the link. Crazy question though--from the pics do you think the new colors (not on sale) look to be cut different from the older(sale) ones? The new ones look more "oval" or bubbled whereas the older ones look more rectangular and not so fitted. Or am I seeing things without my first cup of coffee this morning?

Anyone have the "old" ones to compare to the "new" ones?

Andrea S
02-03-2005, 09:42 AM
He is too cute and looks adorable in his Hannas. I was so sad when Andrew grew out of the wiggle pants and rompers I loved him in them.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

McQ
02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
No, no. Exchange it Lori. Never pay full price.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

mysweetboy
02-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Thank you for the sweet comments. :)

Lori

mysweetboy
02-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I didn't even think about doing an exchange. I already snagged a NWT romper in 80 off swap in a similar color. So I'd like to exchange my 70 for an 80 in a different color (I'm in love w/these rompers now :)). Will they still honor the 20% discount that I got off of the original purchase or will I have to pay the difference?

Thanks for helping a Hanna newbie. :)

Lori

mysweetboy
02-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Thank you for posting this link! I looked for the rompers from last year but couldn't find them.

Thanks again!
Lori

mysweetboy
02-03-2005, 04:43 PM
They look like different cuts to me too. I have a new color coming that I bought on swap and plan to get a couple more of the older colors. I'll compare when they all get here. :)

Lori

Phoebe
02-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Lori, did you find the red romper ran small? Owen has that in Navy in an 80, and it's already too short in the body (shoulder to crotch). It's still plenty roomy, but I can't get it snapped anymore.

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 19 months

meshell
02-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm a newbie to all this but I think you have all turned me into a Hanna addict...we have a Hanna store near me and I went in the other day and wanted to buy up the whole store!

When I went to the Hanna website I couldn't find these rompers on sale...how did you get the above link? Also, what is the "swap" everyone keeps talking about? I've heard about the babybags board and diaper swap, but is there one for clothes as well?

Thanks!
Michelle

mysweetboy
02-04-2005, 09:10 AM
It definitely seems small in length to me. Besides the sleeves being a tad long, it really fits him well now and I just don't know how it will fit in a couple months. I just checked online and there are still 80s & 90s available. I think I'm going to order an 80 to have on hand and return the one that doesn't work in the spring. Maybe you could exchange Owen's 80 for a 90?

BTW, did you already wash Owen's romper? Did it shrink at all?

Thanks!
Lori

mysweetboy
02-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Jeri, I love the name Charley for a girl too. It's such a sweet name.

BTW, your Charley is adorable. :)

Lori

McQ
02-04-2005, 09:22 AM
If you're exchanging for the same item (for different size or color) they will charge you the price you paid - just point out you used a code, they will verify when they look at the original order. I usually call them to do the exchange - they'll charge your cc and ship for free, then all you have to do is return the item (at your expense).

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

lilye13
02-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Charles is sooooooo adorable!!!Hanna stuff suits him well. I am sooo loving these crab pants!!! Especially since our lil' big guy is such a crab:>I don't know if I can wait to see if they go on sale or something. Question though- how do you like the 'matching shirt'? I was a bit diappointed in the options, no onezies short sleeves, just the turtles.
I also recently got the other wiggle pants- one with the frog on the butt, it was only in 90 - I loved that one so much(DH is into frogs) - but now I am thinking he will be a bit old when he finally fits them(80's are even a bit big on him now). What does anyone else think? Also what is this about a Hanna swap- I too know about the sling SWAP etc.....please share any info is possible! It's nice to see some cute boy clothes!