PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Kimono Question

SAHMommie
02-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Have you seen the Kimono diaper sets? I was thinking of buying a striped kimono tee and the matching diaper cover. Do you think that would be appropriate for a boy? He would prob just wear it around the house anyway. I was thinking it would be good for summer pjs. What do you guys think?

SAHMommie

Phoebe
02-03-2005, 12:32 AM
I think they are darling and would certainly put my boy in one. Owen has the l/s kimono striped top and wiggle pants from last year, and it has been mostly a lounge around the house set.

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 18 months

a.k.a. Phoebe :)

LoveMyBabyBeans
02-03-2005, 05:52 AM
Sure!! I'd get them for a boy. My Andie is having a really rough time with eczema right now and a fellow mommy suggested that I might be "overdressing" her (ME? overdressing her?) in the house and she might be getting too warm. She suggested I let her skin "breath" while we are at the house by letting her wear onesies. I have two of the Hanna diaper sets from previous seasons and I think those will be perfect around the house sets for her. I would DEFINITELY put them on a boy too. I'll have to take some pics of Andie in her diaper sets and share them.