PDA

View Full Version : Any Naartjie Pics???

jdst1
02-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Hi-
I'm ready to order from the spring line, but it's so hard to figure out colors. Especially the striped essentials - how do you know what the contrasting stripe color will be? I'm thinking about getting it in clear, but what is it combined with?
I would love to see any pictures of your kiddos in the new Naartjie line and especially the striped essentials!

Thanks,
Judy

lctippins
02-03-2005, 01:09 PM
I don't have any of the striped essentials, but here are the Molly & Poppy Flower Wrap Tunic and Essential Solid Mid Calf Pants in Clear. I *love* this color IRL.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21011.jpg

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

dules
02-03-2005, 01:18 PM
I emailed them with the color I liked best (Cloud)and a couple of pieces that I liked and asked for suggestions about what coordinated. The SA emailed me back with some possible outfits and I made my selections from there. It was nice because she made some connections that I would not have made from the website.

Hope that helps,

Best,
Mary

dules
02-03-2005, 01:20 PM
These are really cute, Lisa! Is that the 2T top and 18-24 pants?

The color looks similar to Seawash, which was my favorite this Fall...do you have any Seawash and if so, is it similar IRL?

Best,
Mary

jdst1
02-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh that is a very cute outfit. Thanks for sharing it. I also liked the seawash from an earlier line.
I've also just realized that it's the Spring Trans line going on sale, not the Spring line. So now I'll go back through earlier postings looking for pictures of that one. :)

Judy