PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie sizing question! AGAIN!

papal
02-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Hey girls.. i can't decide what size to order! Please help!
In the Molly and Poppy Flower Tunic, should I get a size 6-12mos or 12-18mos?
And in the Knit Poppy Flower Knit Pants, will 6-12mos be okay??

Also, from the Spring Transition line, did anyone get Linen Loom overalls?? How do they run? Would 12-18mos be too huge on Leela??
She won't be wearing these things for another 3 months at least... but I don't think she will be taller than 30inches by then (she is 28.5 now).

Please help!!!

khakismom
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Rashmi, I would get the flower shirt in sizw 12-18. These poplin shirts are running small from what I've heard. And stick with the 6-12 in the pants, which are roomier.

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question about the LL overalls. I heard they were running big, but I'm not positive.

HTH! :) And be sure and post pics of Miss Leela wearing her new duds!

papal
02-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Girlie, this is not the poplin shirt (love poplin but don't like ironing!), this is the rib shirt... i think i will get it in 12-18.
thanks Maureen!!! I will size down in the LL overalls in that case.. i was thinking 12-18 but will stick to 6-12.

khakismom
02-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Yikes, brain fart! Sorry! I so thought you meant the poplin shirt.

And the ironing thing. That keeps hitting me too every time I am tempted to order the poplin shirt with the poplin pants. It looks fabulous the first time you wear it and once you wash it, it's a mess!

AvasMama
02-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Rashmi,
I just got my order today. I got the LL overalls in both 6-12 and 12-18, so I will try them on Ava and get back to you. Ava and Leela are pretty much the same height, so hopefully I can help you out!

I didn't get the tunic or pants you mentioned, but we did get the molly poppy poplin top and fancy pants from the new line, the rib rose tunic and essential mid-calf pants from the Spring Trans line, and a few of the hi-low 3/4 sleeve tops from Spring Trans in case you are interested in any of those.

Robyn & Ava