PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found short sleeve/shorts pj's?

Mommie2MadLyn
02-04-2005, 12:31 AM
We are going to Florida on vacation this week and I can't seem to find any short pj's anywhere! We are in VA and I guess the spring pj's haven't come in here yet.

Not looking to spend a lot of $$$, so no Hannas. :) Plus, I don't have time to wait for shipping! Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

tigalig
02-04-2005, 04:47 PM
We live in Florida and depending on where you are going, you may want to bring your LS pjs... It's in the 30s/40s at night in North Florida. If you are heading to Orlando or south of Orlando, then I might suggest that you stop in a local store (i.e., Targe) and pick up a pair while you're there. Surely the warmer climates have the ss items out.

zuzu
02-04-2005, 05:19 PM
I saw some at the Gap Outlet and Old Navy stores at Arundel Mills (in MD) a few weeks ago. Not sure if they were left over from last year or new for this season, but you might want to call your local stores.

Good luck, and have fun in Florida!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

kaitlinsmommy
02-04-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm in TX and my Target got ss pjs in last week, although they are short-sleeves with pants. My mom lives in FL & has gotten me short pjs there when our stores didn't have them. I looked at Gap today but they don't have any yet.

trumansmom
02-04-2005, 10:54 PM
www.kidsurplus.com posted some new ones today.

HTH-

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

tina-t
02-05-2005, 12:09 AM
I received the flyer for Old Navy which showed short sleeve/pants pj's for toddlers on sale starting Feb. 6. So they should be stocking up on these soon. Don't remember the exact price though, and I threw away the flyer, sorry.