PDA

View Full Version : It's Hanna-palooza!

khakismom
02-04-2005, 10:33 PM
My Hannas came today! Whee! Not only the stuff I ordered from the catalog, but the stuff I won on eBay, plus the set I bought off a loopie. WOW! Anyway, I love everything and so does Kathleen. She adored the shoes and didn't want to take them off. I wish they made these in mommy sizes. They are awesome! (I'll take pics of Ellen's stuff tomorrow.)

Excuse the wild hair--it always looks crazy by the end of the day. :) And alot of this stuff looks roomy now, but I know it will all fit better once I wash it.

Citron multi playdress with pink multi capris (sz 110) with the citron dot comfy clogs
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21091.jpg

Chloe's Garden Dress and ribbed capris in citron (size 110) with shoes--what do you think of this dress? K loves it, I'm a wee undecided
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21092.jpg

Mix-it-up dot tee (sz 110) with ribbed capris in ribbon pink from last year (size 100) with shoes--LOVE this tee!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21093.jpg

Pink/pink playdress with pink/pink capris (sz 110)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21094.jpg

Striped slipover sundress in pink/mimosa (sz 110), last year's pink/pink one was a fave of ours--this was also the end of the modeling session, can't you tell by her expression? :)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21095.jpg

This may be my favorite set! Last year's summerhouse capris in ribbon pink with matching tank, and cardie (all size 110), plus the shoes which totally match! This was my eBay win :)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21096.jpg

And this is why there is no new line Naartjie for me! Hanna took all my $$$. ;)

amazz
02-04-2005, 10:57 PM
I love those shoes!!! I think my favorite outfit is the striped sundress. It just looks so summery and girly.
Can't wait to see Miss Ellen in her new stuff!

Angela
Mama to Kami Allyse (10/10/04)http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/luvlove.gif[/IMG]
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

macassi
02-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Wow! I love that last outfit (ebay win) and I don't even remember it from last year -- probably because I was focused on baby girl stuff at the time. Loved seeing all the choices and I can't wait for mine to come. My neighbor and I combined orders, so it'll hopefully show up at her house soon.

heidis2girls
02-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Maureen, Kathleen looks beautiful in all of her new Hanna's!

I love both of the playdress and capri sets and if my girls didn't each have two of the oh-so-happy dress from last year that still fits, I would buy it too! They also have the pink sundress, but I love the new colors!

I'm a little undecided on Chloe's garden dress myself. It's cute, but it doesn't seem to do as much for Kathleen as the others.

I LOVE the mix it up dot tee and plan to buy it for Hannah and plan to buy the mix it up floral tee for Sarah.

I also love the summerhouse capris. I bought those for the girls in pink and blue and love, love, love them! They are so cute and unique. We didn't get the cardi, which I'm regretting after seeing how cute it is on Kathleen! Oh, well!

The shoes are adorable, too. Does Kathleen seem to have problems keeping them on her feet? My girls tend to run, not walk, and I'm a bit worried about putting them in clogs.

Can't wait to see pics of Ellen!

sugarsnappea
02-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Kathleen looks wonderful and so happy. I love all the outfits on her. They say to me "Spring is coming!!" If I had to pick faves, it would be the mix-it up top and capri with the TDF clogs, and the summerhouse set. What a great Ebay win! I have been stalking the Hanna page with those old codes forever. I want that set too! :)

parkersmama
02-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Wow, Maureen!!! Great choices! Kathleen looks so cute and happy in everything...it's going to be a fun spring! :) Does it stay cool enough there that these will be summer clothes, too? Or is it hot like here...the only one of those truly feasible for summer would be the slipover sundress.

The only one that I don't absolutely love is the Chloe's Garden dress. The colors and neckline/sleeves look lovely on her but I'm not sure about the dropped waist and the citron capris. Maybe try it with pink capris?

I love the outfit from last year...too cute! And the playdresses and slipover dress are terrific! I also really like the tee with the capris.

She is one well-outfitted girl! :D

AvasMama
02-05-2005, 09:48 AM
How fun to get all your orders at once! It's like Christmas! I think my favorite is the Chloe's Garden dress. I really love the print. The mix-it-up tee is adorable too! And the clogs are so cute!

Robyn & Ava

lrucci
02-05-2005, 12:21 PM
It's so much fun gettting clothes in the mail. You have some really cute and fun outfits. Kathleen looks great and it seems like she is enjoying her new clothes as much as her mommy does!

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

squimp
02-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Great stuff! My favorite is the Chloe's garden dress. I think it looks great on her. And those shoes are adorable - I want some for myself.

khakismom
02-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Heidi, I love your idea of getting the 2 different MIU shirts--one for Hannah and one for Sarah. Brilliant! That will be such a cute look!

About the shoes, thankfully they have a strap that can go around the ankle and that's probably what we'll do in the beginning until she gets used to wearing them. I admit, I would never put them on a younger child. I think they would be falling all over the place with these clogs. :)

khakismom
02-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Denise, it can get blazing hot here in the summer too. She should be able to wear all the dresses minus the capris in the summer. As for the summerhouse stuff, I would take the cardie off and then the top is a tank, so it should be OK for summer (I hope! :)).

I also hope the tee shrinks a wee, otherwise it might look too big on her.

khakismom
02-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Isn't it funny when you see a set like a year later and you remember it briefly but all of a sudden you have to have it? That's how I was with this set! LOL! It never even registered a blip on my radar last summer. Bizarre. :)

And so smart of you Marci to combine orders with a friend to save on shipping. Genius! Be sure and post pics of what you get.

Phoebe
02-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Heidi, I really want to see pictures of your girls in their coordinating mix it up tops. That sounds cute.

Maureen, you are a picture takin' fool lately! Great shots of your girls - they are so patient.

I like all the clothes. The only reason I'd say not to keep the floral print dress is that there may be more hanna dresses for summer. And that one is kind of like the other dress that Kathleen has from that same line.

We also have the pink summerhouse capris from last year. I paired them with the blue cross back tank. It's a 100 set so I hope it still fits her. I though those cross back tanks were the cutest things. Hopefully, they'll have them this summer too.

Thanks for sharing all those photos - I was wondering how the 110's would fit.

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 19 months

mysweetboy
02-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Maureen, Kathleen looks adorable in her new Hannas. And I LOVE the last outfit...beautiful!

Lori
mommy to Charlie, almost 9 months old!

LoveMyBabyBeans
02-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Kathleen ALWAYS looks adorable in her Hanna's. I could totally see her on the cover of a Hanna catalog. She's got the Hanna "look." LOL!!! Her hair is SOOOO cute, messy and all.

Now, I'm with Kathleen. I LOVE the Chloe's Garden dress on her. LOVE IT!! It's my favorite of all of the above on her. :) So tell Kathleen that I'm on her side.

Also, that last set is SO cool on her. Seriously though, I love it all.

heidi_timms
02-06-2005, 10:45 AM
I love it all on her! The nice bright colors look great on her and aren't those clogs cute! What a great model.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

mom to little e
02-06-2005, 10:57 AM
She is beautiful and I LOVE all the outfits!! Hanna makes the cutest clothes! I bet you had fun with all of this!

Casey &
Ean (11/06/03) the little love of my life

nigele
02-07-2005, 01:40 PM
What a cutie! I LOVE the clogs!

khakismom
02-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Thank you all for your sweet words!

As for the garden dress, I think I will hold on to it and see if it's a keeper compared to Hanna's next offerings! :) It's been growing on me.

zuzu
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
WOW! So many fun outfits. I really like the sundress, and your eBay find! I like the colors/print of the Chloe's Garden Dress, but I think it's the drop waist that makes me think twice. But if Kathleen loves it. . . ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

urbanmama
02-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Maureen,

What a little model Miss Kathleen is!! She looks great in everything!!

I am so drawn to the citron/multicolor playdress, but I think it would look horrid on Anneliese. She has very pale skin and that color wouldn't be the most flattering.

I'm so glad that you got the clogs for Kathleen. They go with so much that they are absolutely worth it! How does she like wearing them?

The last set is soooo cute on her. Great ebay win!