PDA

View Full Version : Hanna-palooza, part II

khakismom
02-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Finally, I was able to get Ellen to try on her new Hannas. The first is the set we bought from a lady on one of my loops, size 90. So cute! Next is the By the Sea capri outfit with the hat. You can see in the last picture how she feels about the hat--take it off Mommy! ;)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21110.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21111.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21112.jpg

lrucci
02-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Maureen,
Ellen is so precious and has gotten so big. I guess it's been a while since I've seen her. We have the Garden of Hearts outfit, I got it last year for a steal. Kyleigh hasn't worn it yet, so I glad to see how cute it looks on. The By the Sea outfit is really cute too. We have the same issue here with hats, she never wants to wear them. But I keep buying them hoping that will change -lol.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

parkersmama
02-05-2005, 01:34 PM
What a doll! She looks so cute in both those outfits. :)

We had that first one last year (got it when it went on sale & I have the matching mommy pants) and it was a favorite for both spring and summer.

The By the Sea dress & hat look so cute! I hope she'll wear the hat...it adds so much to the outfit! :)

supersparkee
02-05-2005, 03:58 PM
That By the Sea outfit is so incredibly cute!!! The hat really makes it. The only thing (well, besides not having a code) that has stopped me from ordering it is that Eva doesn't look so great in red.

The first outfit is really fun, too. Is that Garden of Hearts from last year? If so, it's much cuter than I remember it being.

Thanks for posting - I've been wondering how big size 90 is and this really helps.

mysweetboy
02-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Ellen looks so cute in both outfits. By the sea is my fave though...I love those bright colors. Hopefully she'll learn to love the hat too. :)

Lori
mommy to Charlie, almost 9 months old!

writeleigh
02-05-2005, 06:54 PM
What a precious little girl :) She looks wonderful in red.

heidi_timms
02-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Ellen is getting sooo big! She looks great in her new Hannas. Great find on the loops. Sometimes it's fun to get some of the older lines.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

LoveMyBabyBeans
02-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Ooooh, I missed Hannapalooza part II! She looks like a little beach babe in her new BTS set. I can not wait to get ours (again, the right size this time). That first blue set is beautiful on her too.

nigele
02-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Ellen is so sweet in her Hannas!!

khakismom
02-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Thanks everyone! You are all too good to me! :)

urbanmama
02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Maureen,

I'm loving Ellen in her new Hannas!! I *love* the blue set. Now why don't I remember that from last year?? I seem to have a lot of trouble "seeing" the cute outfits on the Hanna site!

She looks adorable in the By the Sea set too. I know she doesn't like the hat, but you must keep it!! To me, the hat is cuter than the actual outfit :D .

I still have resisted ordering anything!! I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I think I've been a little down (family issues) and I am just not into shopping lately (GASP!). Hopefully I'll feel like it soon or my kids will be running around naked in the spring!

zuzu
02-07-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm glad you posted pictures of Ellen too! She is adorable in both outfits. Good luck with the hat--Sarah wasn't a big fan last summer, but loves her winter hats, so I'm hoping she still feels that way this summer. I wasn't going to get the hat, but it's so cute . . .

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

heidis2girls
02-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Maureen, Ellen looks adorable in her new Hanna's! I saw her picture on the Hanna Loop - I think you've got Hanna models in the making! Great choices, I love the By the Sea outfit. I wish I had a little one to fit into it! ;-) The first outfit is darling, too.

BTW, did you get my email a while back about the weight loss stuff? I replied and it was sent back to me because you were out of town, so I waited a while and sent it again. It's not a big deal, I just don't want you to think that I didn't reply at all!

heidis2girls
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Marie, I hope you are feeling better soon!

urbanmama
02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks, Heidi! :)

parkersmama
02-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Marie, I hope you get back to buying soon (and feeling better, of course!). I miss you when you're not around!! :)

hugs,

urbanmama
02-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks!! That is so sweet of you to say! I'm sure I'll be back to myself soon.