PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen Cute Boys' Clothes with Footballs?

August Mom
02-05-2005, 03:20 PM
DS loves football. And, he's becoming quite choosy about the outfits he wears. Almost everyday he wants to wear a "football outfit" - something related to football. He has a couple of NFL logo outfits, but the season is over. So, I'm looking for a shirt or sweater with a football or multiple footballs on it. A football helmet or goalposts would work too. Since football season is basically over, I haven't seen anything, have you?

Phoebe
02-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Check Ebay for some Baby Gap clothing with a vintage, retro football print. I bought some infant pieces for my son in the fall of 2003 that were darling. They may have had toddler sizes too, but I'm not sure.

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 19 months

Momof3Labs
02-05-2005, 05:45 PM
What size is Justin these days? Colin is outgrowing (has it on today) a Gymboree football set from a 2003 or 2004 line (we bought it new and only wore it a few times). It has a long-sleeved snap crotch shirt with footballs and such, and matching navy overalls with a little football embroidered on the bib. Size 3T. If you are interested in it, I can send you a pic and we can work something out. Or you might be able to find something like it on eBay.

August Mom
02-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the offer. We actually used to have that set. It was cute. Justin is wearing a 18-24 months these days in most things (some of his shirts are a 2T), but there's no way he could wear a 3T in Gymboree. I appreciate the suggestion, though. I think I'll have to surf around Ebay.

MelissaTC
02-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Places like the Children's Place and Old Navy always seem to offer some kind of football t-shirt, whether it be long or short sleeved. I know DS has a few from TCP. I think they have one currently but it is s/s in red. Not sure how that would work for you. That Gymboree line was called Line of Scrimage I think. I know my DS loved it and we have a couple of pieces but they would be too small for Justin. Perhaps ebay may have some?? Good luck with your search. I know all about having a picky toddler and his taste in clothing... :)

ETA photo of TCP t-shirt

http://www.childrensplace.com/www/b/TCP/images/styles/260703_m.jpg

jubilee
02-06-2005, 12:39 AM
The Gymboree line is called Line of Scrimmage (that will help if you are searching for more of that style on Ebay). I have lots from that line in size 18-24...but Logan is still wearing them, so sorry I can't help you out! Also I have some football items from Ahead of the Class line from Gymbo. My husband is the BIG football fan, so I went crazy for that line of clothing. And Gymboree had a line called Batter Up, which had two items with footballs on them- one shortsleeve pants onepiece that was cute. And also a shorts overall with football, baseball, and basketball on it. Hopefully you find some cute things for Justin!

Momof3Labs
02-06-2005, 12:50 PM
How about these? Won't help with getting him dressed on top, I know!

http://www.robeez.com/product_DynamicMVA.asp?Spacer=&PriceCat=2&SID=233RXEC042LX8MMA1LQFLESMHK18F5&StartID=1&PF_ID=FOO1GREE&deptID=20