PDA

View Full Version : Re-posting pic of CUTE Target shoes for dd

kaitlinsmommy
02-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Okay, I think I figured out how to resize a picture. Anyway, I posted last week I had gotten these shoes for dd at Target and think they will look cute with the Gymbo DW skirt. Hope this works.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21262.jpg

parkersmama
02-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Those are really cute! We aren't up to wearing flip-flops yet :( but I think those will work great with DW!

kaitlinsmommy
02-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks! I was just excited to finally be able to post a picture. DD always wants to wear my flip-flops so I thought I'd get her some and see how she does.

ainwonderland
02-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Very cute shoes. I didnt' see them in my Target on Saturday, maybe they're coming soon.

Question though: Will Kaitlin really wear flip flops? Does she not find the plastic part in between her toes bothersome?

I see she is a couple months younger than Macey (August 2002) and I can't imagine her being able to coordinate walking in flip flops. Although she's always been a little developmentally delayed (walking at 17.5 months) so maybe that's why.

Your post has me thinking that maybe I should just spring for the Target shoes and see what she could do in them.

Alice

kaitlinsmommy
02-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Well, we have to see how it goes but I'll say that she told me she wanted these shoes at Target and she wears them around the house every chance she gets. They definitely won't be playground shoes but I think they're okay for short outings (for her).