PDA

View Full Version : Favorite shoes?

bigsis
02-11-2005, 06:57 PM
This may be the wrong boards to ask since I'm more of a Target mommy, than a Hanna---BUT what shoes do you love for your DC? I've had DD hooked on Preschoolians, but I'm not thrilled with them discontinuing the Catch Me If You Can line. I'm not really convinced that the I'm Walking Barefoot line's soles are protective enough. Any thoughts???

So I'm looking into switching to a different brand, but not anything too expensive. I'm thinking in the lines of $30/pair. TIA!

crl
02-11-2005, 07:58 PM
We've been happy with DS' current pair of Lands End zip-up mocs. They are easy for me to get on and off his feet, but since he hasn't figured out zippers yet he doesn't try to take them off. And he thinks the zippers are neat so he sits relatively still for me to put them on. He has no trouble walking in them so I guess the sole is flexible enough and it seems protective enough to me for the playground. Oh, and I'm pretty sure they are in your price range.

heidi_timms
02-12-2005, 04:28 PM
I like L'Amour shoes and Keds in that price range. We just got some new Keds from the SR outlet that are adorable. They are MJ style with a flower on the strap. For expensive shoes, I love Bear Feet.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

HoneymoonBaby
02-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Elefanten are our current favorites. Cute, quality, and with a flexible but protective sole. They run anywhere fron $26 to $56, but I usually get them marked down at Nordstrom Rack for between $10 and $20.

audys
02-13-2005, 10:41 PM
I love the Robeez - my DS can cruise in them easily but has a hard time in his hard shoes. The Robeez cost about $20.

Happy shopping,

Audrey, mother to Graham

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050210/3/15/1/+10/.png (http://lilypie.com)

Joshuasmommy
02-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Well Ds has only had one pair of real shoes so far and they are Stride Rites. I am very happy with them. I have his next pair already that I got from shoebuy.com, I had a code for $10 off and with no tax and shipping I only paid $22 for them. I also like Robeez for when we are at home.