PDA

View Full Version : What are the best brands out there?

jodilind03
02-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Hi everyone-
I was looking through the book and on websites to find the best brands out there for clothing. I was wondering if any one has an opinion about the following brands: Absorba, Miniwear, Koala Baby, Bon Bebe,
Icky, or Kissy Kissy (I got these two names from my mom) Thank you so much for your help in advance. I know that my baby girl will dress in style once I figure out what is best. Jodi :)

Phoebe
02-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Absorba and Bon Bebe I have seen at Ross and TJ Maxx. Absorba seemed nice, but not enough to make me want to buy it. Bon Bebe seemed to be nothing special.

Icky Baby and Kissy Kissy are darling and only found in boutiques and online. At least those are the only places I've seen them.

Mary
Daisy 3
Owen 19 months

emmiem
02-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Sometimes those boutique brands have great style but the quality is not that great as compared to the cost. I prefer Hanna Andersson and Baby Lulu, anyday. One brand I do like at upscale stores is Austin and Ashley. Very cute play outfits that hold up and feel good on.
Michelle

Mom2Miri
02-19-2005, 06:25 PM
We only have one piece of Kissy Kissy but it is the softest, cutest piece. I love the fabric....pictures of tiny fruit and little jars of jam. I think they only make infant sizes...sure wish I could find toddler sizes.

I didn't end up liking the Absorba pieces we had.

HTH,
Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

bricorssk
02-19-2005, 09:29 PM
I love Baby Nay and Tralala and of course Janie and Jack!

Corina

C99
02-19-2005, 09:52 PM
IMO, none of the brands you mention are really the best brands for baby clothing. I have bought a couple of Absorba pieces (1 was a dress for a friend's now-4-y/o...it's been through about 4 baby girls and my next baby will probably wear it as well) and they are nice, but since the brand is hard to find and pretty expensive, there are better options for daily wear: Hanna Andersson, some Carter's, Zutano, Target's Lullabye Club, Cherokee and Genuine Kids lines, Osh Kosh B'Gosh's layette, and several others.

Grantsmom
02-27-2005, 06:29 PM
I have found Zutano to be the best of both worlds. Looks really great, and they are practical with the snaps in all the right places and wash up well.

Tara