PDA

View Full Version : Soft Boots for cold weather????

samwyatt
02-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Hello~

I'm looking for a pair of soft/warm boots for cold weather for my little one. We have the Robeez booties which are great for inside, but I wouldn't want her to wear them outside. We live in Maine and it will be very cold thru April. I thought we could get by without any, but I *need* to get outside more and let her walk around on her own.

I like the preschoolians, but half the boots seem to be on backorder. AND before my little ones 1st birthday they must have sent me half a dozen emails with a "birthday" code. Unfortunately the code expired before I could use it, and I deleted the emails. I contacted preschoolians about the code and got a response that surprised me ... said I needed the code and they couldn't look it up for me. VERY disappointing.... Anyone else have a current birthday code?

Any other recomendations for warm winter boots??

Thanks,
Amber

Oregonmother
02-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Check out the See Kai run boots. They are soft leather and have a very fleible rubber sole. Only about $30 also. There is a really long thread about these shoes with more info. I think they only come in black, but they have cute little faux snaps on them.

www.seekairun.com