PDA

View Full Version : Slightly OT - Hanna adult long johns

meshell
02-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi all!

I just got some holiday zippers for our baby for next year, and I was thinking I should take advantage of the big outlet sale. They have the matching long johns top for adults in the same red/white stripes as the zipper I bought. I was thinking it would be cute for a picture with DH and I in the same top as the baby's PJ's. What do you think? Cute, or WAY too cheesy??

So, that brings me to my next question, how do these run? Are they really slim? Do they shrink? I called all over and they do not have an XL for DH, but they do have a L. He is usually comfortable in XL, but if something is loose or cut larger he can do a L. Also, I was thinking of getting the XS for myself, but do you think I could get away with a kids 160?

Thanks for your help...the prices at the outlets are pretty good, I think like $15 or so for the top that I wanted, and when I called the Colorado store they said they had a rack of adult long john tops for only $5 (not sure of the prints/colors, though)!

TIA!

C99
02-22-2005, 09:56 PM
I think it would be cute.

I'm wearing a pair of Hanna LJ pants now. I think they are a S and fit well. They did shrink a bit and they are slim, but not skin tight on me.

Momof3Labs
02-22-2005, 10:06 PM
I didn't like the fit of the adult long johns - much too fitted for my taste. And it wasn't that they were too small, they were just too fitted!

supersparkee
02-22-2005, 10:36 PM
I got the girls size 160 for myself and they fit great. They aren't too fitted but they aren't baggy either and they are almost too long for me at 5'4". If you wear an XS normally (I normally wear S), they would definitely work or even be a bit big. They are cut for girls though, and may not work for really "curvy" women - which is great for me because I am a gal lacking curves!

jk3
02-23-2005, 06:55 AM
They are fabulous! My DH + I each have a pair and they are the best pj's- so soft + comfy. I went with a small so they'd be on the larger side + my 6' tall DH has a set in large. Hope this helps!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png