PDA

View Full Version : Maureen...where do you buy your Willets shoes?

parkersmama
02-23-2005, 08:51 AM
I want to get some for Easter. :)

khakismom
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Denise, it's actually the Footmates shoes I buy, but I know Willits makes an indentical pair I think. I've bought them at 2 different places:

http://www.iftheshoefitsetc.com/4477G.html

And check out the fabulous pair in PINK--love these:

http://www.iftheshoefitsetc.com/6015.html

They also have a new selection of adorable hairbows!! I have been wanting to find some headbands with the grosgrain ribbon--Kathleen has recently discovered that she likes these--but they've been impossible to find around here. I think I will order a few from If the Shoe Fits.

Here's the other online shop. I got the girls their fall/winter blue ones here last fall:

http://www.kidsnshoes.com/Footmates/Danielle.htm

Luckily for me, Kathleen's pair from last year still fits! Amazing! She was measuring a 10 at SR last year so I ordered her 10.5. Right now, she's measuring a 10.5 so I think they should last thru the summer. So all I need is to see if Kathleen's old pair will fit Ellen. I think they might be too big. If so, I'll order Ellen some. If not, I may be home free!

Let us know what you order, and of course, I want to see pics! :)

urbanmama
02-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Ooh, Maureen... those are darling! I remember you mentioning that you love those last year and I also recall seeing a picture of Kathleen wearing them. Anneliese is measuring a 10.5 right now. The Stride Rite lady suggested getting her 11s in her sandals for the summer. Would you suggest a 10.5 or an 11 for Miss A in Footmates?

And then I have to think about the white vs. the pink. Hmmmmmm.

khakismom
02-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Marie, I think these run a little big. I remember getting Kathleen's last year and thinking that they were definitely big on her.

I think if you got her the 10.5s, they would last all summer and would probably fit perfectly. The 11s might be a tad big on her now, but she may be able to swing next summer with them too, depending on her foot growth.

I've found both places had really good CS. You could always call them and ask them to measure both sizes for you so you can compare them with Anneliese's feet.

Hope this helps a little... :) And the pink are calling my name too! Just as a heads-up, Target had a knock-off pair with t-straps that looked kinda similar in white and pink for $12 I think.

ddmarsh
02-23-2005, 03:24 PM
I have been planning on getting these as well, I just can't decide whether to get the white and the pink or just the white. I just can't help myself with my pink obsession ;).

I just purchased an adorable headband with a grosgrain ribbon from:

www.abbedesigns.com

She does them plain, with a first initial or with a first name and they are so well done. She also makes beautiful pillows with names on them that I got for Lily and my niece.

khakismom
02-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Debbie, those headbands are gorgeous! And I love that she will add a name or initial. So cute! Fabulous site! :)