PDA

View Full Version : Gymborebel buy & sell forum - is this up and running yet?

Phoebe
02-23-2005, 05:41 PM
Is it organized by ISO & FS, and also by line, or by baby vs big kids? I'm looking for a place to buy and sell that is not a pain to look through like a typical gymbo loop is.

Thanks

Mary
Daisy 4/01
Owen 6/03

urbanmama
02-23-2005, 05:43 PM
No, the official site is not up yet. It is in the testing phase right now. Hopefully within a few weeks...

jubilee
02-23-2005, 11:55 PM
It is not "official" yet- but still people are having good sales transactions. I've bought a lot of great items in the last 3 weeks.

Phoebe
02-24-2005, 12:25 AM
But is it easy to find particular items, or do you just have to read the posts everyday?

I have a lot of gymboree I want to sell. It's mostly fall lines, and if I could sell it now, even at a discount, I would rather do that than wait until late summer to list it on Ebay. Also, we might sell our house in the next few months, and I certainly don't want to pack and move all this stuff.

I'm kind of crabby right now.... can you tell ;)

Mary
Daisy 4/01
Owen 6/03

AngelaS
02-24-2005, 06:44 AM
GR's buy/sell board's a bit of a PITA 'cause it has SO many new threads every day.

But I noticed your dd's a year older than one of mine. What lines are you looking to get rid of?? :D

Phoebe
02-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Hi Angela,

Let's see, I've got lots of Mad about Plaid, Winter Sparkle, Portabello Road, and then of these lines I may just have one outfit per line:

St. Moritz
Cape Cod
Snow Angels
Indian Summer
Nautical
Sweet Romance
Puppy Love
Apple For Teacher
Holiday Magic
Sweet Cupcake

and the sizes in almost all of this is 3 or 3T.

I just love the older gymbo lines. I think the clothes were made better; nice, soft, thick materials.

Mary
Daisy 4/01
Owen 6/03

mlewis
02-24-2005, 12:36 PM
The Buy/Sell/Trade forum has so many posts each day it's hard to keep up, but you could certainly try. If you're going to list boy items, I would just do it under the boy lines forum isntead. Lots of people are buying/selling there.

jubilee
02-25-2005, 02:48 AM
You have to read the section each day- but SO many members do, that you just might get good results right away. Since it is free- it is certainly worth a try! Good luck on the house!