PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Naartijie NEWBORN sizing...

lctippins
02-24-2005, 01:19 PM
I'd like to get a cute Naartjie outfit and matching hat for a friend who's having a baby girl in May. My goal is for the baby to be able to wear the outfit from about 2-4 months old (July through September). From my limited experience with Naartjie, their little girls' clothes seem to run large (especially the pants), but I have no clue about the smaller sizes. Should I order 0-3M or 3-6M?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall, 6/6/03

mamahill
02-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I'd probably go with the 0-3m. They're stuff runs big and it doesn't shrink. I have some 0-3m stuff for our guy and in comparison to other 0-3m brands (Gap, Old Navy, etc.), it's bigger. Especially if you're considering a dress or something - they can definitely last longer. I have a friend whose little girl was born in December so I got her some of the Bellabloom (spring-ish) stuff in 3-6m. In looking at their linen dresses, I'd probably go with a 0-3m for your friend (if that's what you'd get). In the off-chance she has a tall baby, the bloomers would be enough to cover-up if it's short. But I doubt it!

amazz
02-24-2005, 08:46 PM
I just ordered the 3-6 mos for Kami and she is 25.5 inches long and weighs just over 14 lbs. They fit her really well, but I don't know how long she will be able to wear the pants. They might fit her like capris at the rate she is growing, but she is in the 90%ile.
So if I where going to buy for someone as a gift I would probably go with the 0-3 size for the age range you are looking at.

HTH!!
Angela
Mama to Kami Allyse (10/10/04)http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/luvlove.gif[/IMG]
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

lctippins
02-25-2005, 12:03 PM
:-)

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03