PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie for infants - pics for Sheri

staceywj
02-24-2005, 07:09 PM
First, I would like to thank this board for getting me hooked on Naartjie! I also skeptical about ordering since I do have a young(but pleasantly plump) infant but I just recieved my order. I am in love. I quickly snapped a few pics before the battery died (sorry no smiles). Everything I ordered are in sizes 6-12 months which I hope DD will fit into by late Spring or early Summer. Alexa is 4 months and probably between 14-15 pounds and between 24-25 inches tall. (We go to the dr Monday for her 4 month visit. Sheri, if you want to know exactly how big she is, let me know).

I was really happy with the cliff babygrow although it is bunchy in
the pic it is long.

I love the overalls and I bought them in all colors. I also bought shirts to match, even though I prefer onesies. (She has her own pink onesie on in the pic since she hates to get dressed and undressed, I did not want to torture her too much).

Based on reading posts from this board, I knew that the pants run big and I should have ordered them in a smaller size but I didn't. They are ready to fall off. I really love the clear color.

Sheri, hope this helps. I also ordered a couple of more items, including the cheerleading skirt. Once it comes in I will take more pics and share.
This is my first post with pics, so hopefully they will come out!

khakismom
02-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Your daughter is beautiful! Those overalls look so cute on her. I just want to kiss her chubby piggies! :)

staceywj
02-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Thanks, Maureen. I really love the overalls and cannot wait until summer so she can wear them. Good luck with the your upcoming bundle of joy!
Stacey

reyn74
02-25-2005, 09:28 AM
She is adorable! I had some Naartjie overalls last summer for my 6m old, and I think I'll have to order another pair for this summer too. It was one of my favorite of his first outfits. Can't wait to see more pics of your sweetie!

Sarah and 3 boys