PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie Swimsuits

zuzu
02-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Has anyone ever tried one of their swimsuits or know how they run? They seem like a good price, and I like the molly flower pattern, but I thought I'd check here before ordering.

Thanks!
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

khakismom
02-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Melissa, I've never bought any, but they do run small. You might order 1 or even 2 sizes bigger than your normal size. HTH! :)

karin4
02-25-2005, 12:20 PM
Thanks for asking this question, Melissa. I've been wondering the same thing myself. They are mostly cotton, and I've been curious whether they keep their shape well or tend to get stretched out or shrunk.

friedmana1
02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
They run SMALL!!!!!!!!! Leah is wearing about a size 3, and the swimsuit that fits her well (without a wedgie LOL!) is a 5. I can't tell you about wash/wear etc, b/c this is the first one we've bought.
HTH!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

friedmana1
02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
They run SMALL!!!!!!!!! Leah is wearing about a size 3, and the swimsuit that fits her well (without a wedgie LOL!) is a 5. I can't tell you about wash/wear etc, b/c this is the first one we've bought.
HTH!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

zuzu
02-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Thanks, Maureen and Aimee! I thought they probably ran small . . .
I think I'll skip the suit (don't want to deal with returns during KK redemption) and just order another shirt instead.

We do have a cotton swimsuit by Mulberribush that we've been using for a few weeks. I haven't noticed any stretching or any odd wear, and it seems more comfortable than typical swimsuit material, which is why I was considering the Naartjie one.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)