PDA

View Full Version : Help me figure out what I got.....

brubeck
02-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Okay I know this is pathetic but I just made a Hanna Outlet Store phone order and I have no idea what I bought!

A friend of mine is having a baby girl and since this is her first baby she knows nothing about Hanna. She is all set to buy all the clothes used and I thought it would be nice to get the baby a few new Hanna zippers. The outlet had them on sale so I got 3.

The salesgirl described the zippers really nicely and I wrote down the description, but I've just gone through all of my catalogs for the last year and can't find these things! So if any one can help me I'd appreciate it!

Zipper #1 pale pink with lavender and yellow, butterfly pattern

Zipper #2 pink bubbles (she was firm that they were BUBBLES and not dots) This one came with a matching receiving blanket.

Zipper #3 pale pink with darker pink stripes (she said it looked sort of like the pink bold striped romper?)

Of course I could just wait until they are shipped but now I want to know!!!! And why aren't these in the catalogs?

meshell
02-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Maybe these are the codes...I'm not sure, but they're my best guess:

Zipper #1 - 27169
Zipper #2 - 28586 (toward the bottom in the "matches with" section, you'll see the zipper, for some reason the code for the zipper doesn't work when I enter it, but the picture will come up. The name of the print is "blowing bubbles" so maybe the salesgirl was referring to that)
Zipper #3 - 28757 (look in the picture at the top right for the girl in the pink stripes - she's wearing the long johns in the same print)

Do you mind if I ask how much this stuff is running at the outlets now? I'm wondering if I should get some for my DC-to-be if they are a good price!

HTH! Thanks!

brubeck
02-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks! I'm not sure about the first one (she said there was yellow in it) but it could be. The second one seems right since she said that she thought the word bubbles was in the name. And it comes with the matching blanket so I guess that's it! The stripes one she said there was a darker pink.... hmmm.... maybe.

I guess I'll have to take pictures and post them when I get them! :)

Thanks for your help, you sure zeroed in on the likely candidates!

The zippers were about $15 each. The blanket was $10. But I think some zippers are more expensive than others. Good luck with the hunt!