PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Hanna Beach Pants

jerzeygirl
02-26-2005, 03:40 PM
I totally love the look of these pants, but i just can't bring myself to pay $34 for them just yet. I don't even pay that for the pants that *I* wear over the summer! Has anyone seen the same style pants in any other brands?

Also, HA says that sizes 80 (which i'd need), 90, and 100 are already sold out in the khaki. Is this typical so early in the season? Do they usually get more, or did i already miss the boat?

nc_hope
02-26-2005, 05:03 PM
I can say "ditto" to your entire post!

Sorry I don't have any answers for you, but I will certainly be eager to see what everyone else has to say!

ellink
02-26-2005, 07:10 PM
I also really wanted these but held off because there was NO CODE!!! Okay, I'll calm down. Anyway, I found something of a very similar style at Target. I don't remember who the manufacturer was and I can't check because DS is napping. They had the button up legs, etc. I think they were $7.99. I can't vouch for how they fit because we haven't had a chance to try them on yet. He's a somewhat (yikes!) reluctant model.

meshell
02-27-2005, 12:34 AM
You know, I was in the Hanna store the other day, and I could have sworn these were marked down. You might want to try calling a retail store and asking how much they are. I know that a lot of the stuff that I saw on sale at the Hanna store wasn't marked down on the website.

HTH!

smomom
02-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Last year's item number is marked down to $15 in white only. They do have an 80 though.....

Look up Hanna item 26424.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=26424&from=OBI

meshell
02-28-2005, 01:12 PM
You could always call up Hanna CS with this code and ask them to do a search of their outlets to see if they have it in the color and size that you want. The outlet can then send them to you...a lot of the time at the discounted price.

HTH!