PDA

View Full Version : Hanna 'sale' at Valley Fair

brubeck
02-27-2005, 10:16 AM
DH had to work all day yesterday so I trucked the kids down to Valley Fair and bribed them with some time in the kiddie play area. Of course the main attraction for me was the Hanna! The kids played (semi-quietly) with the train table while I browsed. I only had to go back and deal with them twice. :)

As a pp said, SOME stuff is on sale. Unfortunately the short-sleeved playdresses aren't (wah!) but the capris are. In fact all of the capris in the store were on sale (I picked up a nice navy ribbed pair for DD). I asked why the capris were on sale and not the playdresses and they said it was because they were trying to get rid of them in anticiaption of bike shorts coming soon! So apparently there will be matching bike shorts for the short sleeved playdresses.

On sale: all outerwear (wind at your back anorak, wildflower jacket, three in one jacket, all gloves, hats, etc.).

Also on sale: square knot sundress, rose after rose dresses/rompers, double soft sherpa tops, the best of friends collection, bold striped rompers and matching jeepers, morning in the meadow dress, breezy swing top, all of the new long and short johns (new collection in pink, blue, grey, not the traditional stripes collection).

I know there is other stuff but that's all that comes to mind. I suppose if you're looking for a specific item you can give them a call.

Keep in mind that when I say stuff is on 'sale' I mean $5-$10 off. For example the squareknot sundress is marked down to$30. It was $38 to start, but still $30 is more than I want to pay for a sundress.

And in other news, I walked past The Right Start and it's no longer there. Instead there is a big wooden wall announding a Babystyle store opening this spring! I didn't even know Babystyle had walk-in stores!